Dynadot

tips How to Acquire LLLL.coms Without Buying From A Reseller?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KDN

KenTop Member
Impact
Any tips for people like me who missed the LLLL train?

Thank you so much!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The bubble is still in the upwatd trend and not seem to end soon. Because Chinese are ready to invest in everything and they are ready ti buy the worldover.

•••
The bubble is still in the upwatd trend and not seem to end soon. Because Chinese are ready to invest in everything and they are ready ti buy the worldover.

If any market is in upward trend that does not call bubble , it call bubble when it reach to tipping point where it can burst in very near future.

Every one buy premium keyword and 5l.com for $$$$ or more which registered by someone at regular fee, but that is not bubble.

•••
Bellow is what I have just written on my blog, based on my review and research.

Chinese investors are everywhere taking bold steps in order to further boost their economy; they are investing on every aspect of economy, be it on real estate, virtual world and whatever business entities; be it on technology and including domain name industry.

http://www.cctldmarket.com/2015/10/chinese-investors-are-ready-to-buy.html

Last edited:
•••
No one can expect the future.
IMO, if you have extra money buy and hold.

•••
In the long run I think it's inevitable it will go up. Same with pronounceable 5L.

•••
In business anything limited (456,976 LLLL.com names) during the time it's value will go up.

•••
•••
Nah..probably not. Buying is only from resellers

•••
Nah..probably not. Buying is only from resellers

You think all the resellers are stupid to invest their money on what is not liquid? That alone is a enogh sign for people to invest and wait for end users; that is business for you.

Tell me if reseller can sell for $1000 and above, is it not good enough. But if you can buy and keep for say about one or two years, that could multiply your money and no way it could come down unless you are not having good names.

However, if you are in this business and you are not taking this type of sensible risk, why then are you in the business. Even those selling vegitable takes lot of risk to make money.
A word is enough for the wise. Invest or forget about it.

Cheers.

•••
This a great phenomena , is there any left out LLL domain that are not registered yet ???

You think all the resellers are stupid to invest their money on what is not liquid? That alone is a enogh sign for people to invest and wait for end users; that is business for you.

Tell me if reseller can sell for $1000 and above, is it not good enough. But if you can buy and keep for say about one or two years, that could multiply your money and no way it could come down unless you are not having good names.

However, if you are in this business and you are not taking this type of sensible risk, why then are you in the business. Even those selling vegitable takes lot of risk to make money.
A word is enough for the wise. Invest or forget about it.

Cheers.

My reply was to this guy bro. Im not debating with u on anything here.
Yep..Sorry I should've quoted before..!

I quite agree with you btw on your view of liquid domains.
Cheers!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back