Domain Empire

tips How to Acquire LLLL.coms Without Buying From A Reseller?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KDN

KenTop Member
Impact
Any tips for people like me who missed the LLLL train?

Thank you so much!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's just my opinion. Time will tell.

I am done here. Good luck to whatever you decide to do.

•••
Something like LLLL's I do not think will ever go back down that low. In the long run I think it will only increase. Sure it can fluctuate but still on an increase in the long run.

Nile Patel said he'd buy any LLLL.com for $100 - I agree with that. I'd even buy any LLLL .com for $120

•••
•••
Pretty hard to find LLLLs not owned by resellers.
In my experience a small percentage of names I sold went to end users and the majority, especially liquid domains like lllls, to other domainers/investors.

And if you are thinking about backordering them well...GOOD LUCK! The battle for each one of them is fierce and finding lllls below 2xx is extremely hard. This is the moment to sell. At least for me.

•••
Pretty hard to find LLLLs not owned by resellers.
In my experience a small percentage of names I sold went to end users and the majority, especially liquid domains like lllls, to other domainers/investors.

And if you are thinking about backordering them well...GOOD LUCK! The battle for each one of them is fierce and finding lllls below 2xx is extremely hard. This is the moment to sell. At least for me.
Thanks, man!

•••
•••
•••
Kenn

You see your nice brand able name has just reached $105 , so the value of our name is in buyer's hand even if it is 3l or 4l and right now china is big buyer so let them decide the value of all 4l.com as we not able to gamble like how Chinese gamble, that's why it is world's biggest manufacturing country today.

Before you buy just do market research and find the cheapest way to buy in any category no matter it is even 5l.net

•••
Kenn

You see your nice brand able name has just reached $105 , so the value of our name is in buyer's hand even if it is 3l or 4l and right now china is big buyer so let them decide the value of all 4l.com as we not able to gamble like how Chinese gamble, that's why it is world's biggest manufacturing country today.

Before you buy just do market research and find the cheapest way to buy in any category no matter it is even 5l.net
Yes, sir! Very much on point. :)

•••
Thanks, guys. Do you think GoDaddy Auctions is worth checking?

Better to check Godaddy and can also fiind some here from those who need some money.

•••
•••
I will buy any @ $130 lol

For new guys want to enter in 4l.com market I think the worst names going around $180+ floor price at all auction houses, but hard work pay off keep looking and asking the seller if someone sale under that price just buy it may be it is good deal.

The Number market going crazy and now they returning back for 4l.com as premium chinese and name with 2 same character is rising since last 3 to 4 days , lets hope for next 4l.com buyout if it last 2 to 3 weeks and then the floor price go up as it is hard to define the floor for premium right now.

Best cheapest option if you have lots of free time try to reach the 4l.com owner by looking whois and may be you can grab for cheap , but this take a lots of email sending and response is not guaranteed in sale.

Few have good success at flippa by reaching to classified ad owners and closing the deal, without auction, i tried but no success for me may be need more time.

Good luck for all current 4l.com holder and who ever want to enter in near future.

•••
This LLLL train is going all around all the way with domain resellers on it..no end users at all. So you can buy as many you wish this LLLL anywhere.

If you are talking about the LLLL domains that don't mean anything and are only being propped up by mythical "Chinese buyers", then it's probably to late to 'catch that train'.

The guys who own the LLLL that don't mean anything in English are the ones who are now desperately looking for an exit strategy. This has all the signs of a propped up bubble market that is about to burst.

xbubble1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JqI0xmKLHB.jpg

•••
If you are talking about the LLLL domains that don't mean anything and are only being propped up by mythical "Chinese buyers", then it's probably to late to 'catch that train'.

The guys who own the LLLL that don't mean anything in English are the ones who are now desperately looking for an exit strategy. This has all the signs of a propped up bubble market that is about to burst.

xbubble1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JqI0xmKLHB.jpg

Would you show us any exit sign of any 4l.com holders?

•••
Godaddy auctions has lots of llll.com that are in expiring auction. Though you will need to fork over on average $200 per name that will contain aeiouv. I have a list of current llll.com in the blog section on DiscountNet dot com

Last edited:
•••
There are 456,976 LLLL.com names
Here is the process
1. Start buying junk LLLL names (without AIOUV) for cheap - $20-$50 a piece.
2. Once the accumulation is done. Go around and buy SOME of these junk names for high prices to create a demand.
3. Once the price hits the top - The selling will begin.
Resellers will be trap into these fake demands as I don't see any of these LLLL names end up to the end users.

Check to see how many Chinese resellers really buying now or they are just selling. It's common sense.

I may be wrong but this is just my opinion. I would rather invest in LLL names instead of LLLL chinese names.
Completely agree you with you john. i post the same on one thread 2 days ago but no one notice that. 99.99% Chinese Premium Domains still circulating between domainers. Everyone trying to get as much as he can in hope of to sell it to a chinese buyer. in the meantime i made better sale with non chinese premium domains.

•••
Did anyone notice that? Everyone nowadays buying.net Chinese premium.i also tries to jump into the same circle, but then I notice one thing. all the dropping Chinese premium .net domains were registered before at the name of Chinese persons. I got it just by checking the whois info. you can also verify the domain registrar, more than 70% registrars are Chinese. just go ahead and give this a try before catching the dropped domain. if the Chinese premium is so important to the Chinese buyers so why they are letting those domains drop.

•••
Shams I covered that before. LLLL.net was popular zone for Chinese end-users, a lot of companies have the websites there, and then just being lazy and forgot to renew. Now the prices went up a lot of them still have no idea and let domains expire. Market we at is domainers thing, end-users are not aware of it.
Different stats more interesting. A lot non-premium LLLL.net gettingregistered every day 700-1500 and most of whois shows Chinese names, they do buy non-premium LLLL.net now, when price for premium went up high, that's a good sign for potential LLLL.net buyout, at current pace just under 5 month to go.

•••
Did anyone notice that? Everyone nowadays buying.net Chinese premium.i also tries to jump into the same circle, but then I notice one thing. all the dropping Chinese premium .net domains were registered before at the name of Chinese persons. I got it just by checking the whois info. you can also verify the domain registrar, more than 70% registrars are Chinese. just go ahead and give this a try before catching the dropped domain. if the Chinese premium is so important to the Chinese buyers so why they are letting those domains drop.

That may be true everyday lots of name expiring and getting deleted, check below links and tell us who are that buyers, This is just 2 Chinese auction sites report may be they have many more like this.
http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/1/1
http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/1/4

Also check the 4N.com and 5N.com valuation and tell us who buying that name for that crazy prices compare to 4L.com

•••
I hate 4L as they are useless and 99% of them not have end-users, no even trademarks and they are flooded all NP threads and sold within resellers.
But despite this I can say that they are best investment currently with best ROI and you need to use this chance till this bubble is not stops, and when it stops we will know real floor price for this names. But now their prices rise, so use this chance, later it can be late, I remember when a lot of domainers made good money with LLL.com trade before 2008 crisis and everything stoped for many years..so use your chance now, 2008 situation can be repeated any day.

•••
Same applies to your chance to sell LLL.com for 50-100K, use it before the music stops on LLLL, because after we'll see the real price on LLL, mbe around 10-15K.

•••
Same applies to your chance to sell LLL.com for 50-100K, use it before the music stops on LLLL, because after we'll see the real price on LLL, mbe around 10-15K.
You can not compare 3L and 4L domains..for me 3L domains is most under valued domains currently and Chinese not purchase them actively like 4L domains, if you check all 3L combinations (17576) you will notice that all of them (100%) have at least one trademark..if you do the same with all 4L domains you will notice this will not make even 1% of all 4L domains so no any real customer at least which have TM..so there is nothing to compare 3L and 4L, they are absolutely different and resellers can not afford them in mass as in situation with 4L domains which caused bubble.

•••
You can not compare 3L and 4L domains..for me 3L domains is most under valued domains currently and Chinese not purchase them actively like 4L domains, if you check all 3L combinations (17576) you will notice that all of them (100%) have at least one trademark..if you do the same with all 4L domains you will notice this will not make even 1% of all 4L domains so no any real customer at least which have TM..so there is nothing to compare 3L and 4L, they are absolutely different and resellers can not afford them in mass as in situation with 4L domains which caused bubble.

How you see the 4n.com and 5n.com valuation , is it bubble or still more room to go up?
What about 6N.com can it go up in future?

•••
Can any one reply me after doing good research as we know only Chinese going to use number domains , yes everyone buy and trade but at the end Chinese end user needed in market to use it.

How you guys see the 4n.com and 5n.com valuation , is it bubble or still more room to go up?
What about 6N.com can it go up in future?

•••
All have plenty of room to go up in the future. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back