IT.COM

tips How to Acquire LLLL.coms Without Buying From A Reseller?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KDN

KenTop Member
Impact
Any tips for people like me who missed the LLLL train?

Thank you so much!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This LLLL train is going all around all the way with domain resellers on it..no end users at all. So you can buy as many you wish this LLLL anywhere.

•••
This LLLL train is going all around all the way with domain resellers on it..no end users at all. So you can buy as many you wish this LLLL anywhere.
Thanks, man. Great point. But what I really meant to say was how can I buy LLLL.coms without buying from a reseller?

I will edit the title. :)

•••
Thanks, man. Great point. But what I really meant to say was how can I buy LLLL.coms without buying from a reseller?

I will edit the title. :)
99% of LLLL is owned by resellers, 1% owned by end-users with developed websites..so in your case to buy from reseller will be cheaper..

•••
There are only 2 sources: resellers or end users.
If you don't want to buy from resellers then you have to buy from end users:'(:'(:'(

•••
Dropping domains.
Will still Cost you a pretty penny

•••
Thanks, guys. Do you think GoDaddy Auctions is worth checking?

•••
If anyone who knows where to get it cheap, they would not tell you.

Buy something else and not LLLL names. The price is unreal -
What go up must go down.
Trust me on this one as all of the LLLL.com now own by resellers.
There is no REAL demand for what's called Chinese Premium. Someone just making it up.

•••
Thanks, guys. Do you think GoDaddy Auctions is worth checking?

GoDaddy would have higher prices than on NamePros. They are slowing reaching $250 base.

You may want to hop on the 5L.com boat. Many premium ones have already started trading.

•••
If anyone who knows where to get it cheap, they would not tell you.

Buy something else and not LLLL names. The price is unreal -
What go up must go down.
Trust me on this one as all of the LLLL.com now own by resellers.
There is no REAL demand for what's called Chinese Premium. Someone just making it up.

Do you know the Chinese market well enough to be knowing that there is no real demand for Chinese premium LLLL.coms?

•••
I have started buying domains back in 2008 when I found about the domain industry and most what I have bought LLLL. I don't call myself a dominer, but I bought couple of hundreds. I have not sold anything major until this year, since I don't market it and don't work hard to sell.
This year I have started getting a lot of emails from Chinese buyers for my LLLL and now I am trying to buy more.

Good Luck.

•••
GoDaddy would have higher prices than on NamePros. They are slowing reaching $250 base.

You may want to hop on the 5L.com boat. Many premium ones have already started trading.
I might check out 5L.coms soon. Thank you!

•••
I have started buying domains back in 2008 when I found about the domain industry and most what I have bought LLLL. I don't call myself a dominer, but I bought couple of hundreds. I have not sold anything major until this year, since I don't market it and don't work hard to sell.
This year I have started getting a lot of emails from Chinese buyers for my LLLL and now I am trying to buy more.

Good Luck.
That's great to hear! Good luck. :)

•••
There are 456,976 LLLL.com names
Here is the process
1. Start buying junk LLLL names (without AIOUV) for cheap - $20-$50 a piece.
2. Once the accumulation is done. Go around and buy SOME of these junk names for high prices to create a demand.
3. Once the price hits the top - The selling will begin.
Resellers will be trap into these fake demands as I don't see any of these LLLL names end up to the end users.

Check to see how many Chinese resellers really buying now or they are just selling. It's common sense.

I may be wrong but this is just my opinion. I would rather invest in LLL names instead of LLLL chinese names.

Last edited:
•••
What go up must go down.

Usually true.
You should all sell your 4L right now to me before its too late and prices drop back down to $20.

•••
I agree with @johnn this is fake demand. The market price of LLLLs come in the last six months of last year and beginning of this year price was around $20. Somebody started buying each and every LLLL on ebay and godaddy and the price started galloping. This is fake demand for sure.

•••
There are 456,976 LLLL.com names
Here is the process
1. Start buying junk LLLL names (without AIOUV) for cheap - $20-$50 a piece.
2. Once the accumulation is done. Go around and buy SOME of these junk names for high prices to create a demand.
3. Once the price hits the top - The selling will begin.
Resellers will be trap into these fake demands as I don't see any of these LLLL names end up to the end users.

Check now to how many Chinese resellers really buying now or they are just selling. It's common sense.

I may be wrong but this is just my opinion. I would rather invest in LLL names instead of LLLL chinese names.
Totally agree with your point, especially on LLL.com's, for me LLL is currently most undervalued domains which have at least 200x times more end-user potential than all this junk LLLL.com's, no any company in mind will use 4L acronym in their company website as it's unreal to remember such web addresses..no matter it's Chinese or Western company.

•••
Totally agree with your point, especially on LLL.com's, for me LLL is currently most undervalued domains which have at least 200x times more end-user potential than all this junk LLLL.com's, no any company in mind will use 4L acronym in their company website as it's unreal to remember such web addresses..no matter it's Chinese or Western company.

Of course LLL are much better.

But LLLL is a "fun game" for any beginner domainers to quickly get the feeling of buying and selling.
LLL is for big players only as you will need at least 25K to get one and you might have to hold for years before reselling.

•••
Don´t get me wrong, there is some end-user demand for 4 letter .com-s.Not much, but there is some.
But all the other .ext this is grazy.

•••
Don´t get me wrong, there is some end-user demand for 4 letter .com-s.Not much, but there is some.
But all the other .ext this is grazy.
4L.nets are actually rising. :)

•••
•••
For those who believe Chinese LLLL.com are junk and has no end-user potential, obviously aren't well versed with Chinese demand or market.

www.bljq.com(百灵机器)
www.dzpx.com(大展培训)
www.fkiv.com(金华妇科)
www.gwzs.com(国文装饰)
www.hkxf.com(国泰教育)
www.jhxd.com(菊花笑典)
www.jtfw.com(家庭服务)
www.jtkf.com(家庭康复)
www.lqjs.com(路桥建设)
www.mxyj.com(明星云集)
www.ncxb.com(农村新报)
www.okjr.com(OK金融网)
www.pwxj.com(品味欣疆)
www.qbzz.com(起步站长)
www.qclx.com(七彩来显)
www.qhpk.com(期货PK网)
www.qjnk.com(金华男科)
www.qlgt.com(齐鲁钢铁)
www.qlxd.com(黔龙小贷)
www.qpwh.com(棋牌文化)
www.qxtk.com(奇想天空)
www.qybc.com(清远百川)
www.qycl.com(企业彩铃)
www.qzst.com(去战神途)
www.rqkl.com(任丘昆仑)
www.snzf.com(三农致富)
www.sqdl.com(商企动力)
www.tsjz.com(天塞酒庄)
www.xdyl.com(兄弟伊兰)
www.xgcw.com(学广场舞)
www.xjez.com(新绛二中)
www.xkqh.com(星空琴行)
www.xmyz.com(厦门业主)
www.ybjk.com(元贝驾考)
www.ycpx.com(盐城培训)
www.yhqz.com(一号钱庄)
www.yhzl.com(永恒之恋)
www.yjlm.com(幼教联盟)
www.yqfx.com(乐清富鑫)
www.yxhs.com(印象美术)
www.yxlg.com(亚兴乐购)
www.yxln.com(印象陇南)
www.zhjt.com(中虹集团)
www.znds.com(智能电视)
www.zprj.com(智普软件)
www.ztdl.com(中通电缆)
www.ztzs.com(中天装饰)
www.zxjr.com(正行金融)

www.bfxy.cn(百缝线业)
www.fqwy.cn(福强物业)
www.dzqh.com.cn(东证期货)
www.hrbb.com.cn(哈市银行)
www.lljq.cn(乐乐假期)
www.msfm.cn(摩根基金)
www.jbhi.com.cn(江北重工)
www.lhqh.com.cn(漯河琴行)
www.mshf.cn(摩根基金)
www.rtly.cn(日土旅游)
www.msfm.com.cn(摩根基金)
www.nltd.com.cn(北光科技)
www.taxw.cn(台安新闻)
www.wdoa.cn(万达数码)
www.tzgt.com.cn(天柱钢铁)
www.wfbt.com.cn(武汉中航)

All developed websites by end-users. These are some of the many LLLL.coms which our reputed member DotCN have sold to end-users over the years, and he didn't sell them for re-seller prices either, he have sold them for tens of thousand of dollars.

Source : http://www.dnselect.com/interview-4-bill-aka-dotcn/

If you want to sell your LLLL.com junk, I am ready to buy.

Last edited:
•••
@Genius327, thank you for that list of developed Chinese Sites!

I noticed a few of them with Vowels and/or the letter "V"

Are there specific cases or "exceptions" that allow vowels or V?

Thanks,
DN

•••
the domain market has been around for 15+ years.
Why the sudden jump in price for the last couple of months?

They have been sleeping?
There are developed site but the percentage is 1/1000 or 1/10000 out of over 450,000 names.
They are famous about creating shortage not only in domains but salt, sugar, eggs etc... in the past.

There are 2 sides of every story this is just my opinion. Time will tell.

Peace!

•••
This a great phenomena , is there any left out LLL domain that are not registered yet ???

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back