Dynadot

question How should I get in contact with an end user who may be interested in buying a domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Barreda

Impact
Hi domainers! I recently buy some domains that i want to offer to people that may be interesed in buying them.

Then, I thought that it will seem non profesional to send an email from my "@hotmail" or "@gmail" email account.

Could you please advise, if I should buy a "brandable domain name" to be used for my domaining business, so then I can send an email from a professional email account using my "brandable domain name".

Also, I would like to know if is recommended to build a website in my "brandable domain name" to be used for my domaining business, and include my catalogue of domains that I'm offering, and please advise if you recommend to include in that website any adittional information.

I highly apreciciate your help.

Regards,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Daniel. What you need is a professional business email, to use with your brandable domain name.
To do this sign up for Google G-Suite. Which is the best business email hosting service out there. Sign up using the link below: https://goo.()gl/()umVmfe (remove brackets)
you will get a 14-day trial once you sign up for a plan, and 30% off any plan you choose, pm me for promo code

•••
Thank you, I appreciate your help, I have already sign up!

•••
It's an unsolicited email anyway, so why not send your spam with a spammy email account?

•••
I'd get the web site, add the list and more content too.

•••
Ping me if you’re looking for a way to lineup a list of hot prospects

•••
It's an unsolicited email anyway, so why not send your spam with a spammy email account?

Nothing wrong with a politely worded email addressed to the appropriate contact in a business.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
What kind of content would you recommend?

There are lots of things to write about. Really you should think of your own or we all end up with web sites that are far too alike. As Samer said, make it relevant and interesting. I'm not so sure about future proof. I have no idea what the internet will look like in three years. Do you?

As for using eBay, that's OK for the lower end of the market. If you are targetting the big companies for the big bucks you need to ask for offers and be patient.

Nor would I restrict myself to Google as a provider for either site or mail. In spite of its attempts to take over the web and the internet, lock stock and barrel, it is becoming less relevant by the day.And it really cannot resist the temptation to abuse its place by prying into our affairs. My privacy is not for their sales shelf.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back