Dynadot

HOW POPULAR IS PAYONEER?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
I understand that PayPal is like a Cancer, we need to live with it. But, what are the alternatives? The more we depend on PayPal, the more arrogant they are becoming. Their customer service is hopeless.
Though I have an account with Payoneer, I don't know how popular it is. Please share your experience.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're known with Amazon, Fiverr and Freelancer as well as other large companies.
But their customer support is just as bad as Paypal.
Trust me, I have tried.
They are improving though and maybe in time, they will surpass PP.

Someone told me that Payoneer once sent a nessage to PP, thanking them for all their hardwork...

That is, if true, a solid business practice.

•••
I have been using Payoneer for a while. They are great, the even ship you a card that you can use at most ATM's around the world. They give u an actual US bank account with routing number and everything. Unfortunately it's not a Paypal replacement...Paypal is still the preferred payment plan across the web for most buyers, I'm not fond of them either but have to use their platform. I have had lost of drama with them a few years ago and since then I make sure not to keep to much funds sitting in my Paypal... whenever payments come in then I tend to transfer most of it out within a day or two...

•••
PayPal like Cancer :-D:-D

Well, I have been using Payoneer and things have been good so far. They charge 1% fixed fee for using the card on internet. I have been receiving funds from Escrow.com sale to Payoneer card and spending it without any issues. There is a limit of maximum $2,500 per transaction per day.

Customer support is really poor in terms of response time which is usually more than a week!

•••
Yes, I too got the Debit Card with Bank Account number. Still not used. Yes you are right, Paypal is still preferred payment gateway, but I am surprised how the management give salaries to the useless idiotic staff?

•••
Payoneer has been a part of my life. I have been using payoneer for few years. I know paypal and its services but I haven't used it to receive payment because the country where I live doesn't support paypal.
Talking about payoneer, I can do most of the things with it. My country doesn't allow us to make dollar transactions so payoneer is helping me to invest if I am in need of Dollar. And I can withdraw cash from atm;s as well. The per transaction fee is quite a bit expensive back to my country but I am satisfied with it as well.
I support payoneer from my heart. I pay taxes to my country, for what?? I don't get any returns to help my business grow. I spend dollars to earn dollars. And payoneer is helping me to do that.

•••
PayPal like Cancer :-D:-D

Well, I have been using Payoneer and things have been good so far. They charge 1% fixed fee for using the card on internet. I have been receiving funds from Escrow.com sale to Payoneer card and spending it without any issues. There is a limit of maximum $2,500 per transaction per day.

Customer support is really poor in terms of response time which is usually more than a week!

The new customer chat support may take 30 minutes to answer...
that is if you are no 1 on the queue.
God help you if you are no 100 and no 1 is taking a lot of time.

Compared to PP, Payoneer is actively trying to improve customer service and at least, they're not as racist as PP.

•••
Pretty good and quite well know. They take a bit of time if you're sending payment as they verify it (paypal is instant).

•••
Payoneer is one of the leading payment processing firm. I doubt if you haven't heard of it. However as you all know very well, paypal is the most preferred payment method. Even big processors such as Skrill, Google checkout are not near to PayPal.

•••
And yea , my paypal account got limited yesterday. Not creating an account there anymore.

I had about $70.

•••
what is the main problem you are encountering with paypal?

•••
And yea , my paypal account got limited yesterday. Not creating an account there anymore.

I had about $70.
limited for what reason?

personal or business account?

•••
•••
Payoneer is one of the leading payment processing firm. I doubt if you haven't heard of it. However as you all know very well, paypal is the most preferred payment method. Even big processors such as Skrill, Google checkout are not near to PayPal.
Who made PayPal so popular? We made it, and now they seems to be not caring to their customer grievances, it is better we seriously look into other alternatives. In this case Google Checkout and Payoneer can come forward and make it a better alternative to PayPal.

•••
It was Business I think. Not sure why.
And they give no reason for what they do. If we contact Support, we dont get any kind of help, in fact the handlers have limited power in their hands.

•••
I understand that PayPal is like a Cancer, we need to live with it. But, what are the alternatives? The more we depend on PayPal, the more arrogant they are becoming. Their customer service is hopeless.
Though I have an account with Payoneer, I don't know how popular it is. Please share your experience.

cancer is something you have to live with if you are using any payment method other than paypal.

•••
Who made PayPal so popular? We made it, and now they seems to be not caring to their customer grievances, it is better we seriously look into other alternatives. In this case Google Checkout and Payoneer can come forward and make it a better alternative to PayPal.

That's true but policies of all other payment processor itself halt them from competing with PayPal. Do you believe, PayZa holds money for 14 days before releasing it to verified merchants. Is this justified?

•••
And they give no reason for what they do. If we contact Support, we dont get any kind of help, in fact the handlers have limited power in their hands.
Yes that's the problem.

•••
I would like to highlight one of the gravest incident happened to me with PayPal. On February 23, 2016, I placed a Withdrawal of $ 1,000 from my PayPal Balance to my Visa Card. Today, 6 months over, the funds have not yet credited to my credit card. Paypal says from our side it is done, ask your Card Issuer bank, and the Bank says, we did not receive any funds from PayPal till date, ask the Service Provider (PayPal) to find out where the funds have gone.
I have been writing to Paypal for the last six months, more than 3 dozens letters were sent to them, but still the same reply that I received when I contacted them first time, I am getting.
Is it not the PayPal's obligation to trace out the fund and reimburse me?

•••
That's true but policies of all other payment processor itself halt them from competing with PayPal. Do you believe, PayZa holds money for 14 days before releasing it to verified merchants. Is this justified?
Even PayPal holds for 14 days for new accounts.

•••
•••
•••
No, they hold for 14 days for new accounts, if you want I can prove it.
Ok! That may be their country to country policy. However in India their is not such restrictions. All you need to submit PAN card and once verified, start accepting money. From very first day you will get auto withdrawal to added bank account.

•••

Yeah, let's not bash them too much. Else we may find our paypal accounts limited for no reason. xD

•••
If Ebay and Godaddy accept Payoneer, then that will be a milestone for Payoneer. The Payoneer Sales team should contact with companies and convince them to accept Payoneer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back