How old are you?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeTop Member
Impact
645
How old are you? Where do you live?

How old are you?

and/or

Where do you live?
​



Kind Regards,

Yelo
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
24.. the great flat Midwest of the USA
 
0
•••
33 Aix en Provence, south of France
 
0
•••
46...very close to Chicago
 
0
•••
24, Nice, South France
 
0
•••
46, Nanjing, China
 
0
•••
30 Just outside Detroit, MI.

keithmt
 
0
•••
dentalpro said:
46...very close to Chicago

Hi, dentalpro, I used to live in Westmont, west of Chicago.
 
0
•••
dang (not Chinese :)) you didnt mess around when you moved...



.
 
0
•••
dentalpro said:
dang (not Chinese :)) you didnt mess around when you moved...



.
lol, no I didn't. I'll move back to US very soon.
 
0
•••
I am 29 and from the Philippines :)
 
0
•••
47, Wales - UK
 
0
•••
I'm 40 and from the motorsports city Assen in The Netherlands
 
0
•••
old enough to have been there and done it
and young enough to do it again lol
 
0
•••
37... cleveland
 
0
•••
30 ... 30 minutes from Salt Lake City (2002 Winter Olympics)
 
0
•••
30...Boca Raton, Florida
 
0
•••
26, Shenzhen, south of China
 
0
•••
30, Houston

In the great state of TEXAS
 
0
•••
Moved to breakroom
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back