How old are you?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeTop Member
Impact
645
How old are you? Where do you live?

How old are you?

and/or

Where do you live?
​



Kind Regards,

Yelo
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
16 (17 in July) - And i live near Sheffield / United Kingdom :tu:
 
0
•••
(cant disclose) years old, Live in Batkhela, Pakistan :).
 
0
•••
15.. India..

Im probably the youngest member :hehe:
 
0
•••
bizwiz said:
I am 29 and from the Philippines :)


36 from philippines but here in Virginia

bizwiz send me pm with your information, let's get together when I have the chance to visit philippines this july.
 
0
•••
31 here from Upstate NY, USA
 
0
•••
I think I am 31....or maybe its 32 and I live in Orlando Fl.




frank_view2008 said:
26, Shenzhen, south of China

I have been wanting to by electronics from Shenzhen City for some time but have never had anyone to check out the factories and possible handle the shipping for me.
 
0
•••
15, Florida


Vengeance said:
15.. India..

Im probably the youngest member :hehe:
You definitely aren't. There's a bunch of 13 and 14 year olds. ;)
 
0
•••
Dan said:
15, Florida


Vengeance said:
15.. India..

Im probably the youngest member :hehe:
You definitely aren't. There's a bunch of 13 and 14 year olds. ;)
Isn't Arby, or his brother (Not sure, they use each others accounts alot), like 13? :O

Tbh, i must have being about 13 1/2 or something when i first joined.
 
0
•••
I started out developing/"interneting" when i was 11 lol, i was not on this forum though.

I am 15 currently, currently in the good old UK ;)

Matt
 
0
•••
18, and living in the third-cloudiest city in the U.S. -- Pittsburgh. :gl:
 
0
•••
0
•••
54, SW Missouri
 
1
•••
19 (20 in a couple months ;) ) - Corbin, KY
 
0
•••
SecondVersion said:
19 (20 in a couple months ;) ) - Corbin, KY

20 v2!! Hollllllllllllllaaaaa , how time flies!

43 here
 
0
•••
17 Los Angeles, California -- United States
 
0
•••
34, soon to be 35 in May. D-: I'm in Needles, Cali. :)

Take care,
- Bones
 
0
•••
19


some spaces
 
0
•••
Dan said:
15, Florida


You definitely aren't. There's a bunch of 13 and 14 year olds. ;)
hey whats wrong with 14 year olds?:P

im 14, from CANADA havent seen any other fellow canadians in this thread yet!
 
0
•••
commes said:
hey whats wrong with 14 year olds?:P

im 14, from CANADA havent seen any other fellow canadians in this thread yet!


42 and I'm in Canada :)
 
0
•••
I'm 26yo currently living in central Missouri, USA
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back