NameSilo

How old are you?

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

How OLD are you?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • under 16, woohoo

    4 
    votes
    12.9%
  • still under 21 and ivirgin too!

    10 
    votes
    32.3%
  • 22-26

    5 
    votes
    16.1%
  • 27-34

    5 
    votes
    16.1%
  • 35-40

    5 
    votes
    16.1%
  • 40'ish old geezeer

    2 
    votes
    6.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
ow old are you?

what is the average age
of NP members??

especially those who
post regularly??

declare your age

here...rig the poll


:tri: :yell: :| :guilty: :sick:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
38, and one of the founding members of the Namepros Geezers™ Club. :)
 
0
•••
CH plus 4 more years = Coastalguy.

I wish you could add 1 more category (50+ or something) so I wouldn't have to be in the last option. :lol:

ST
 
0
•••
CoastalGuy :bah:

I think the last "poll" like this had "40+" as the final option ... like life ends at 40, or something. Dang, I hope I have a good last coupla' years :!:
B-)
 
0
•••
38 and going fast. Will be 39 in January.

I'm still a kid at heart. I'm having a difficult time with:

"growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."

I just refuse to become a crusty, stale old fart, and I solemly swear by all things good that I will NEVER wear black socks with shorts!!!
 
0
•••
38 here also. Still look like iam 22 :lol:
 
0
•••
it seems like life does end in the middle ages. i feel lifes gonna end at 18 :( gotta keep my few years good and be as stupid as possible :)
 
0
•••
17 and in College as said before in a previous poll :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy
CH plus 4 more years = Coastalguy.

I wish you could add 1 more category (50+ or something) so I wouldn't have to be in the last option. :lol:

ST

the moderators can add three more categories if they have the time/are free to do it:hehe:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
27 Here.
 
0
•••
36 here, looks 56 but acts 16 so it all balances out :)
 
0
•••
Sweet Sixteen.. look 18 (or so I'm told)
 
0
•••
WOW! seems i am the grand dad of NP!! unless RJ declares his age.;)

guess all those over forties have made their first million....

or find the net too frightening.......D-:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
LOL. I'm 15 here :tu: Can't wait until I'm finally 16, actually no. I want to stay 15 dammit!

How old are you RJ?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by phrone
LOL. I'm 15 here :tu: Can't wait until I'm finally 16, actually no. I want to stay 15 dammit!

How old are you RJ?


adam ....you are under-age;) sure youve got license to drive
on the internet??
 
0
•••
Originally posted by bitshack
36 here, looks 56 but acts 16 so it all balances out :)

Thats probably gonna be me cept the look 56 part :p Gonna be 40 act like im 16 and look like im homeless :)
 
0
•••
25 years old and will be that for years more :)
 
0
•••
25 :)
 
0
•••
17
 
0
•••
I don't like your poll Mr. Redhippalow... :yell:

still under 21 and ivirgin too!

Thats not very nice is it? Do you have something against virgins!?

I'm 17, but that does not mean I'm a virgin! Off course, I'm not going to tell you, buy hey, the legal age for sex over here is 17! :tri:

:sold:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back