Dynadot

How Namesbright suspended my account without any notice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mvali10

Impact
A few months ago I registered on Namebright to buy some domain at auction and after a couple of months, they suspended my account without giving any notice. I only found out about this when I messaged the support to ask them why I can't login to my account and they only told me this:
"Your account has been suspended for violating our terms and conditions. You will not be able use the NameBright platform.

Thank you,"

I must say that I use my real name, address, and even my company name to register on the website so the only problem might've been related to the copyright infringement because I hired a company to build the websites for me. Even with that in mind is not ok to suspend customers accounts without giving them a notice or a chance to resolve the problem.

Now I have an account suspended with domains worth $2000 being unable to login and transfer them out.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Contact their support and ask the exact reason to be provided.

My DropCatch.com account was suspended without any warning in the past. I complained to them and later it was resolved.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back