Domain Empire

domain How much would you pay for UpsideDomains.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Potential.Domains

Established Member
Impact
We recently snapped up the highly potential domain name UpsideDomains.com, and I'm sure the right buyer for this valuable asset could be right here on NP!

APPRAISAL

How much would you pay for UpsideDomains.com ?

THE IDEA (As written on our for sale landing page)

"With UpsideDomains.com in your hands as a Buyer, the idea Seller is pitching is to use this valuable asset to market and sell premium domain names with upside results!"

Your honest appraisal is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• upside domains.PNG
    upside domains.PNG
    174.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't really like it.... while Upside may be intended to be positive, it just doesn't go together well. Not sure if maybe at first I saw
UpsideDown in my head or what... It just kinda threw me off... I would find something better...

UpsideDown crossed my mind also when I first discovered the domain name from drops, with registration dating back to 2008. If there's no real buyer interest for the name on NP, then would likely get a refund. This is an experiment.

I am implying that there are so many alternative to UpsideDomains.com.

Now, my answer to your question: Not even reg fee.

We tend to become emotional when registering domains. We tried to combine words and thought it has awesome meaning but others don't think like us. Like my BrandBishop/com, I thought this two words can go together but others think it's a crappy domain.

You can develop UpsideDomains.com yourself because it makes sense to you, but if it's for sale then you get the price appraisal above.

I get your point. But as for BrandBishop, those two words definitely are not a good match IMO. Plus, search engines would probably confuse it to a religious site. But the domain does not sound odd when pronounced. Many on NP would probably say the same about BrandBucket (the bucket is odd), but they've managed to pull it off.

I am going to join the club: I don't think name is great at all, it's even awkward. Unfortunately there are too many options available that are more attractive imo. Good luck anyway.

Your opinion is appreciated also. I know it's not a great name, but the right buyer/domainer (end-user) can definitely do something great with it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back