Dynadot

domain How much will 20.com sell for?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How much is 20.com worth?

Jason Calacanis

VIP Member
Impact
I've been getting $2-3m offers weekly..... 37.com sold for a bunch (I hear).

How much will 20.com sell for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
100-billion.jpg

•••
He's stated that more than 1 offer of $3 million has been presented. It's worth that at least. The domain is so rare that the ask could be $10 million or more. That said, to move it now, $5 million is a very obtainable sum to fetch.

What something is worth and what someone is willing to pay/receive are not the same thing =)

•••
He's clearly not investing in whoever buys the domain. The idea has to be right and then a cash/equity deal would take place. Otherwise for the right price the domain is 100% sold.

He's stated that more than 1 offer of $3 million has been presented. It's worth that at least. The domain is so rare that the ask could be $10 million or more. That said, to move it now, $5 million is a very obtainable sum to fetch.
If someone is willing to pay $3m doesn't mean that everyone will.
The domain is not that rare to ask for $5m IMO.
Anyway, will see.

•••
Keith, we are talking about millions here not thousands. Read again my post regarding what I consider rare. There have been lots of rumors in the two character dot com domains, and I don't recall any huge sale of $5m or even near to this amount.

•••
Keith, we are talking about millions here not thousands. Read again my post regarding what I consider rare. There have been lots of rumors in the two character dot com domains, and I don't recall any huge sale of $5m or even near to this amount.
I'll assume you're not privy to every sale but how many NN sales are reported and at what prices?

Fb sold north of $8 million, NN.com over $2 million. Most of these don't get reported, like 50.com for example. Every LL is selling for a minimum of $1 million. Now take a NN which is more rare and more valuable.

This domain is worth whatever a buyer will pay. Could be $3 million as offered but I suspect we'll hear something close to or over $5 million.

•••
FB which was bought from Facebook. Ok whatever, I give up.

•••
•••
That depends how you define rare. This domain is incredibly rare from a basic supply and demand standpoint, especially if you consider all of the ways it is unique:
  • It can be spoken with a single word: twenty vs. twenty-five.
  • It is 1 of only 100 possible NN.com domains.
  • It is 1 of only 10 NN.com's that end in 0.
  • On a traditional number pad, the "2" and "0" are neighbors, which makes them easy to type sequentially.
  • 20 years old is the first "adult year" after nineteen.
  • Our 20's are our heyday years, physically speaking.
  • In Japan and in Japanese tradition, 20 is the age of majority.
  • The list goes on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_(number)
20.com is far more rare than, say, EM.com :xf.wink:
I own em in my country code so I'm fine with that :D
You quoted half of my proposition, is not that rare to ask $5m. Of course the domain is 1/100 possible combination of NN and 1/10 of ending with 0. Still we are talking about $5m and you are acting as I'm saying the domain is worthless lol. My opinion is $2-3m

•••
i don't think it's worth much ( millions )...

not a word, words, brands, something...nothing just a number, so i dont think cause it's short number domain is worth big cash...EVEN if everybody say he is, and even 2 letters domain sold big cash...it's all about the buzz...media...etc...

i think 100,000 + -

•••
So a double repeated number with the lucky number 7 sells for over $5m+ and you expect more for 20.com? huh?
@Keith

•••
So a double repeated number with the lucky number 7 sells for over $5m+ and you expect more for 20.com? huh?
@Keith
Yes.

2 completely different domains btw. Is there a reported sale price for 77? Over $5 million could be $10-$100 million...

•••
Based on current sales I have voted it would sell for 5 million.

•••
It is worth about 700 thousand +. Its probably the same guy offering you 3 million every week, who is living off of social security, and can't even afford it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back