NameSilo

How much spam score affects my domain?

Located in Domain Beginners, started by Bhupendra khinchi, May 30, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Bhupendra khinchi

Bhupendra khinchi Restricted (Market)

Hello
    I have some good domain names but there spam score is approx 40 so it is ok or bad for me and how mush it affected to my domains and it's price

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

i felt an urge to follow this thread even though i believe this is one of those “Psuedostats” you check to see if it is Google Adsense-blocked?

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  3. Bhupendra khinchi

Bhupendra khinchi Restricted (Market)

I don't know is it blocked or not how can i check?

4. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

Don't you worry about these stats. That's SEO's stuff... Your target is the customer that goes for the name, and normally they don't care at all about any SEO statistics. If they like the name - they will buy it no matter of spam score.

5. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

Host it repair it if it is of concern if leave it offline will just display same messages till hosted. Truth is it will fix itself when you do host it with some actual content. Real issue is others will never delete their content so once it is listed everywhere as a problem it relies on a few tweeks. I have sites to help identify your problems eg traffic.tips Ether that forget about it and stick to domaining it sux to know anything.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  6. Jason Baudendistel

Jason Baudendistel CEO Wibbets Inc

I would at a minimum install Google tag manager, Google analytics and Google Adsense, you don't even have to display ads just install site kit if using Wordpress will help your spam score a lot.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice