Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How much real value is there in...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

{insert name here}

Established Member
Impact
24
Single word domains that are misspelled...
by that I mean one letter is 'missing' from how the word is really spelled,
as an example, actualy as opposed to actually.

Is there a market for these types of domains?
I noticed that a lot of these are registered, so I was wondering.
thanks in advance for taking the time to reply ;)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
this is called "typo" name, it may have some traffic if the original word having high ovt. You may money from typo by parking or ppc etc.

OulZac said:
Single word domains that are misspelled...
by that I mean one letter is 'missing' from how the word is really spelled,
as an example, actualy as opposed to actually.

Is there a market for these types of domains?
I noticed that a lot of these are registered, so I was wondering.
thanks in advance for taking the time to reply ;)
 
0
•••
Hello,

Thank you, I know what its called, and how to use a typo domain, what I am asking, is if anyone really honestly thinks there is a good market for these type of domains ;)
 
0
•••
well it really matter oulzac, like if you have a domain such as google.com and you have a typo gogle.com or gooogle.com you can generate alot of hits

but if you have typo like pusilanimous you are not going to alot of value unless it is a very popular website ;)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back