Dynadot

question How much does the price of a LLLL domain gets affected by

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BetoWH7

Established Member
Impact
hello i want to ask for your input and opinion please as i am learning i have never owned a 4-letter domain yet
and i want to buy a few, and then hopefully resell them
my questions are :
1) the domain is an abbreviation (naturally) of a good niche and the .com .net .org .info and .xyz are already taken
those that mean that TLD still available are more valuable
2) if the domain is with the .biz or maybe .us should it cost half what the .com costs ?

thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1. The fact that it's taken in more extensions is a very good thing, but may not persuade someone to pay more for the .com
2. The .biz and .us versions are basically worth nothing most of the time. Certainly the .biz, the .us could be worth something but it would have to be good.

I should think that Llll.com names are hard to sell for a lot unless they are good most of the time.

Imho

Last edited:
•••
ok so i am doing a bit more research
and i found that LLLL with the .biz
at godaddy that domain is $130
and at namecheap is $197

i ask because normal new registered domains with .biz are about $15 ?
is this common practice for the registrar to charge 10x for a LLLL domain ?
thank you

•••
ok so i am doing a bit more research
and i found that LLLL with the .biz
at godaddy that domain is $130
and at namecheap is $197

i ask because normal new registered domains with .biz are about $15 ?
is this common practice for the registrar to charge 10x for a LLLL domain ?
thank you

don't confuse yourself.

Just forget .biz an .us for LLLL. Pretty much all of them are worthless for resale.

•••
I dropped a lll.biz last year. Don't take that route. No one even responded to outbound requests.
Some short lll.biz names are having premium registration charges ( not all)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back