IT.COM

domain How much do you think auto-shop.co.uk worth ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hareth23

Established Member
Impact
How much do you think auto-shop.co.uk worth ????
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
taken in 55 extensions and .co.uk is popular, but is that the term in the UK, an auto shop? If it is, you can probably get 550-2500 but you must outbound market a lot

•••
taken in 55 extensions and .co.uk is popular, but is that the term in the UK, an auto shop? If it is, you can probably get 550-2500 but you must outbound market a lot
There is autoshop.co.uk is taken by an auto shop in uk
so i think its used in uk

•••
There is autoshop.co.uk is taken by an auto shop in uk
so i think its used in uk
It might drive traffic to the version of the one that has no hyphen so you could lose traffic to autoshop. I say with the "-" it has $0 value maybe $8 max.

•••
also i'm reciving over 50 Views in sedo weekly on it

and Thanks for the reply and for your effort i Apperciate it
have a nice day

•••
It might drive traffic to the version of the one that has no hyphen so you could lose traffic to autoshop. I say with the "-" it has $0 value maybe $8 max.
but i'm reciving over 60 Views on sedo weekly

•••
@hareth23 I would sell before expiry so that you don't renew in March 2024. Views don't always translate into domain value. You could try to pitch it as having some traffic. I doubt you'll be able to sell it for more than reg. fee.

•••
•••
@hareth23 I would sell before expiry so that you don't renew in March 2024. Views don't always translate into domain value. You could try to pitch it as having some traffic. I doubt you'll be able to sell it for more than reg. fee.
Thanks i Appreciate your effort
have a nice day

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back