S sameerpanjwani Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Jan 7, 2005 651 views 4 replies #1 RubyStones.com - How much do you think it's worth?
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Jan 8, 2005 #2 Rubies.com Stones.com Ruby.com Any of those would have been so much better.... Ruby + Stones really doesnt fit well together.... SORRY! wholesale ~ 0.00 - reg fee
Rubies.com Stones.com Ruby.com Any of those would have been so much better.... Ruby + Stones really doesnt fit well together.... SORRY! wholesale ~ 0.00 - reg fee
S sameerpanjwani Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Jan 8, 2005 #3 Was asking cos I've got an offer for $550, so think I should sell it then.
IAmAllanShore VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 254 Jan 8, 2005 #4 sameerpanjwani said: Was asking cos I've got an offer for $550, so think I should sell it then. Click to expand... If you have an offer for $550, take it Also, tell your buyer to come here to buy more -Allan
sameerpanjwani said: Was asking cos I've got an offer for $550, so think I should sell it then. Click to expand... If you have an offer for $550, take it Also, tell your buyer to come here to buy more -Allan