IT.COM

discuss How many domains have you sold and owned so far?

NameSilo
Watch

PermanentPlace.com

Established Member
Impact
Just mention the numbers like this:
40/100 (sold/owned)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
05/16 - Less than 1 month of domaining.

•••
Hello,

First year of serious domaining (started in feb, 2014):

(35/700)

The average sale is about $650.

•••
•••
Where you selling?

I am not sure if you asked me now but I have sold about 50% from my own website and the rest from marketplaces such as SEDO, Afternic and Flippa.

•••
Good sale statistics numbers and average price, industry average is 1-2%.

•••
•••
You could try "NoReserve" and let people bid away, with that you could have a"bin" price so buyers could get it right away without the bidding. The people looking to buy cheap Domains will make it look like you've loads of bidders "A popular name" and the guys or girls with the big money will come and start making bids then.

Let me know how you get on.
I'm only new to it all also but what I find is a great resource is the podcast DomainSherpa.com
Wow... that was to the point info. Being new I needed this guidance. And will surely pass it on the new users once I succeed.
Wil b in touch and update you of my progress.
Thanks GURU:xf.smile:

•••
1/70 (few months into domaining)

•••
Been domaining since Oct last year, sold approx 20, have approx 650

•••
•••
Currently, I own about 450.. Since the beginning of time....Well over 1000...

•••
About 600 now but sold well over 1200 over the years.

•••
•••
Selling 948 out of 1300 domains is very impressive.
Hi, this directly does not represent the sales ratio, as currently i own 1300 names, but since last 3 years i may not have renewed 2000 domain names...

•••
Hi, this directly does not represent the sales ratio, as currently i own 1300 names, but since last 3 years i may not have renewed 2000 domain names...
wow.

•••
22/64 (sold/owned)
And still selling..

•••
•••
•••
9/226 since restarting early feb 2015

•••
•••
•••
Sold 4145 out of 7432 in total since 2002, in various niches and extensions excluding ngTLDs.

•••
•••
Sold 4145 out of 7432 in total since 2002, in various niches and extensions excluding ngTLDs.
Thats Awesome!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back