IT.COM

discuss How many domains do you sell monthly?

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
How many domains do you sell monthly, on an average?
This is an interesting question to put across, when trying to make a sense of the data "per profit investment"

For me, the sale is around 5 domains every month, all hand reg and sold for a sweet spot of $350.

How about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many domains do you sell monthly, on an average?
This is an interesting question to put across, when trying to make a sense of the data "per profit investment"

For me, the sale is around 5 domains every month, all hand reg and sold for a sweet spot of $350.

How about you?

it not about quantity

•••
$350 for each or whole domain you sold?

•••
At that rate I would need a sale every 2 days to even come close to my offline jobs income.

•••
Nice thread. Definitely would love to know about the stats and experiences of pros here.

•••

Care to share what type of domains you sell each month in the $350 spot? Brandables, geos, keyword+keyword?

Thanks,

•••
As the spirit leadeth :) But most buyers have been slow to complete deals on my end this month and the summer holiday to it as well.

•••
@jideofor so your hiding here ? lol . what happened to your numbs

•••
•••
•••
•••
I sell a lot but I work even more. Its easy to get the false impression that the sales come easy. I have no off day, work weekends and on holidays and on my birthday too. I also spend a lot. About 5K$/month on new acquisitions. FTR/Drops/Aftermarket I do it all.

•••
Right now i would be happy to sell just one at $200. maybe i just need to wait

•••
atleast 5 , normally not handregs...

•••
Nice thread. Definitely would love to know about the stats and experiences of pros here.

I agree. It's something I could look into too! LOL. Don't laugh! :-oB-)

•••
Seven to ten names a month... Most are in the XXX price range.

•••
atleast 5 , normally not handregs...

Interesting, i've heard a lot about handregs being more of a long term higher maintenance investment. do you go more for the expiring and aged domains?

•••
where are you selling 5 domains a month? any fees involved in sales?
those are great numbers for all hand reg names. are you using any tools like sales forms or auctioning the names?

•••
Never had luck with geos.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Interesting, i've heard a lot about handregs being more of a long term higher maintenance investment. do you go more for the expiring and aged domains?
I used to handreg when Startrted with domaining.

I usually look into expired domains and buy from there.

•••
Usually only 1 llll.com , this month finding it difficult to sell any domain. How do you find buyers for your domains?

•••
We just sold our 23rd domain this year (via Sedo). We have $32872 in sales for an average of $1429 per sale.

•••
@Arpit131 can you please share the process that you follow to sell geo+keyword domains. I mean your numbers are really nice, so may be you would be able to give few tips to others including me.

•••
I sell around 5-10 domain names per month. Most of them low $xxx (minus fees). I only used backordering once, and the rest are hand registered and picks from expired lists. So far so good, planning on going to the next level by the end of this year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back