• 8th

401-600

votes
    4.7%
  • 9th

601-1000

votes
    4.3%

How many domains do you currently have registered?

Feel free to break them down by extension and/or which registrar you have them at.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
168 with 1 developed so far...hey I just started in Jan 06!

•••
I wish I had around 2k domains but I just dont. When your new you just don't buy up everything you see like alot of people. Fortunatly I'm a work in progress and I'm using some website revenue to get into some specialized domain sales as well as developing and then dumping semi-complete to complete websites.

So right now I only have about 20.

•••
I'm slowly paring down, I was over 80, now down to about 70...more to go to auctions soon as I'd like to develop about 5 sites, but my time and dev knowledge are both limited!!
:D

•••
over 100, only sold 2 or 3 of them....

•••
My total recipt for domains is now at 120.00USD. That's 18 domains I think.

•••
Woah! People here have gazillions of domains! (Exaggeration) Man I only have 2! Well I just got them from a nice source two weeks ago. LOL! Well I guess Iwont be like you guys who collect hundrends and even thousands of domains. I don't need them anyway. Maybe, I'll aim for 10 and stop there. Or maybe not. LOL! Human species don't have the ability to be happy on what they have. They always want more, and since I'm part of that species, I suppose I'll be the same. Oh well. . . :)

•••
41, I'm trying to get on a domain diet

•••
I have currentley 148 new domain name, its all happened when i joined this forums. :d
and my mind try to create a new unique domain name.

•••
I have No idea how many I have, I think it is more than 1

•••
I have around +/- 90 domains. About 25 are IDN .com's, 20 .be, 5 .info, and the rest .com.

•••
i am new to the trade. only got in for the eu domain... picked up about 60. i figured the only shot at low cost good names was in a new TLD market and, though it's been something of a mess, i think eu has the best chance for high growth. thoughts?

•••
I am selling and dropping a lot of domain names as I want to focus on just .com's

•••
•••
I guess around 200, sometime I even cannot remember what I have, last time, one people looking for SEO related domain in the domain wanted forum, I only offer him SEOsky.com, today, I checked my list again, I found I also own SEOspa.com.....lol..

•••
jacob said:
I guess around 200, sometime I even cannot remember what I have, last time, one people looking for SEO related domain in the domain wanted forum, I only offer him SEOsky.com, today, I checked my list again, I found I also own SEOspa.com.....lol..
Put your domains in an excel spreadsheet, easier to keep track of them that way.
(or on a piece of paper stuck to you fridge :) )

•••
GreenGambler said:
I'm up to 46.... I think I should stop now and wait until I sell a domain before I reg. any more.

OK I'm so easily tempted... .... .... I'm up to 51 now... I sure do hope I make a sell soon.

40.coms
5.nets
3.orgs
2.infos
1.us

All Letters and no hyphens except 4.

•••
I own 10 7 developed 1 developing and 2 dropping this summer.

•••
•••
•••
I have 407 at the moment... The majority consists of .COM names.

110 of thoose are .EU

80 are spread out over the .Net, .Org .Info domains.

I started regging domain names in february, i guess i went a bit crazy ;)

Thank god for Excel Spreadsheets!

Cheers!

•••
about 75 (?)
About 35 are keepers (to keep my competitors from owning them).
95% of them are .com

•••
73 total

12 developed
4 developing
57 for sale/to be developed

•••
GreenGambler said:
OK I'm so easily tempted... .... .... I'm up to 51 now... I sure do hope I make a sell soon.

Currently at 85:) and I've made 2 small and 1 decent sale.

Last edited:
•••
I have around 75 domain names, nearly all are .com's.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back