• 8th

401-600

votes
    4.7%
  • 9th

601-1000

votes
    4.3%

How many domains do you currently have registered?

Feel free to break them down by extension and/or which registrar you have them at.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have 200+

about 10% percent are developed

.com's to .am

•••
Lol

261 and they are finally starting to build traffic. They are a good mix of .com .net .us .info and .co.uk.

•••
I'm up to 242 with about 8 of them developed.

•••
.com (504)
.info (333)
.us (226)
.net (159)
.biz (76)
.org (20)

.cc (2)
.be (46)
-----------------

-----------------
Sold (333)
I've let drop (130)

•••
low xxxx....I just went starving-dog berserk one night.

•••
155 here...

and slowly creeping up.

•••
currently at about 300 ... down from about 550 at my highest point.

selling has been going well!

•••
250 give or take a few.
4 dev'd into small (10-70 page) websites + a few mini sites. + a few in progress..

development would go faster if I quit wasting time buying domains :D

•••
I have about 3 right now. I just got into the business and am proud of myself for buying 3 very good domains so far.

•••
iggy said:
... and am proud of myself for buying 3 very good domains so far.
Wow... great !! A very good start :)

peace...

•••
390 of which 104 are .tv.

•••
johntv said:
390 of which 104 are .tv.
Hi John..
Wow.. i see another .tv fan.
OFF-topic here ... sorry!! I'm always wanting to ask... why are you guys so keen in .tv than other ccTLDs, what makes it so special?? :) a link(s) (to the other threads) will be nice

•••
•••
Smith said:
Wow... your annual reg. fee alone will be $70K minimum

*salute* :yell:

•••
Silhouette said:
Hi John..
Wow.. i see another .tv fan.
OFF-topic here ... sorry!! I'm always wanting to ask... why are you guys so keen in .tv than other ccTLDs, what makes it so special?? :) a link(s) (to the other threads) will be nicethanks :)
It is indeed getting off-topic, but if you go through the whole Dot tv thread: http://www.namepros.com/dot-tv/ you find all the reasons why .tv will be huge in a few years (of course IMO). The main reason is that tv and internet will become 'one' and people will type in .tv easier as this extension will become more common and popular as more and more multimedia and tv related companies (mtv.tv) are starting to use this extension, even non-multimedia companies already do. Good to know another .tv fan :)

•••
I have 40 names now. 38 are .coms. 2 are .net.
I am planning to buy some cctlds in this week. So probably the amount will be arount 100+ after one week.

•••
johntv said:
The main reason is that tv and internet will become 'one' and people will type in .tv easier as this extension will become more common and popular as more and more multimedia and tv related companies (mtv.tv) are starting to use this extension, even non-multimedia companies already do
thank you for sheding the light :) great info

Good to know another .tv fan :)
no.. no... not yet. i am still learning about .tv's stuff :)

•••
I have 12. Mainly for my own use for email and website.

•••
its pathetic. :sick: first I started allowing myself to reg 1 per week and now it has graduated to doing 1 per day. worse than smoking: puff-puff.biz

•••
•••
yoshiwara said:
its pathetic. :sick: first I started allowing myself to reg 1 per week and now it has graduated to doing 1 per day. worse than smoking: puff-puff.biz

and with all the godaddy loopholes, guess that might graduate to 7 / day or 17 / day :guilty:

:laugh:

•••
in the 70's
And I just started about 5 months ago :)

•••
johntv said:
Good to know another .tv fan :)
Silhouette said:
no.. no... not yet. i am still learning about .tv's stuff :)
Some day you will my friend :)

•••
Smith said:

D-: EEEK !!! - That must cost a fortune in reg fees !!! just how many is XX,XXX ???

I'm up to 170 now :td:

•••
yoshiwara said:
I couldn't help myself and I just had to look. :guilty: (Actually, I don't feel that much guilt, not around here, anyways. I, seriously, doubt that I was the only one that took a peak.) :hehe: That being said, puff-puff.biz (and puff-puff.us!) are still avail. Hurry before they're gone! (All other tlds are registered and puff-puff.info was only registed 10 das ago!!)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back