Dynadot

question How many 5N.co are left?

NameSilo
Watch

silgro12

Top Member
Impact
Does anybody have some information about available 5N.co domains?

If someone is scaning please post the results here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold out... wainting for another .co promotion hour probably after 3 hours

•••
•••
Seems to be picking up steam, maybe these Cyber Monday specials...

•••
The last 5N.co with "8"

21387.co 25387.co 27185.co
27587.co 29587.co 29785.co
31786.co 31856.co 31895.co
31985.co 32985.co 35186.co
35187.co 37815.co 37819.co
39185.co 39187.co 39815.co
39817.co 39825.co 52687.co
59183.co 59283.co 59287.co

•••
•••
•••
Buyout of Chip 5N.co seems imminent. There will still be 1000's of 5N.co with 4's and 0's left.

•••
See @Cyberian we missed the gravy train... again. :P

•••
See @Cyberian we missed the gravy train... again. :P

Yea well I only got 5 Sammy, I know if I went "all in" and bought 100 the buyout would never happen :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Yea well I only got 5 Sammy, I know if I went "all in" and bought 100 the buyout would never happen :xf.grin:
You still have your llls? Seems they're hot right now.

•••
I don't believe it matters anymore. Having a CHIP with two 8's is no longer considered a premium. The market is dipping big time, and unless it has a really good ultra premium pattern, such as maybe two 8's and another double, or a triple, there probably won't be a market for it. The market is shifting solely to ultra premium patterns that are easy to remember. You're better off grabbing ultra premium 7n .net and 6n .info. If random 5.net CHIPS aren't selling, what do you think the story with 5n .co will be? The only ones holding their value are ultra premiums.

•••
3354 5N.co domains Available (w/o 4,0)

•••
Stop hyping a damn buyout! Those random CHIPS will be worthless. Random 5n .net chips are NOT selling, and random 6n .com are falling fast. But hey! 5n .co random patterns is what they all want! Good grief.

•••
@TMarkus How many % left in total, including with 0 & 4? B-)

•••
@TMarkus How many % left in total, including with 0 & 4? B-)

I can't scan all numbers - I do this manual with godaddy bulk scan. so if you have soft for .co domain zone scan and post please.

•••
Don't know if the market is dipping, 5N.com are hitting 4k+ on GD auction. Think I have more faith in 5n .co than longer .net and especially not .info. Look at .cc prices that may be where .co is headed. Sometimes you buy based on where you think the price will be in the future.

•••
You still have your llls? Seems they're hot right now.

I sold my few lll.co's just recently, Im sure I sold too early its what I do....

•••
I don't believe it matters anymore. Having a CHIP with two 8's is no longer considered a premium. The market is dipping big time, and unless it has a really good ultra premium pattern, such as maybe two 8's and another double, or a triple, there probably won't be a market for it. The market is shifting solely to ultra premium patterns that are easy to remember. You're better off grabbing ultra premium 7n .net and 6n .info. If random 5.net CHIPS aren't selling, what do you think the story with 5n .co will be? The only ones holding their value are ultra premiums.
6N.info???? You must be kidding, .info doest have any value in china all chinese are saying that and there were 33,000 5N.co without 4 and 0, 3000 left, we (guys in this thread) regged maybe 3000 (i have only 36) and what do you think who regged 27,000?? Look at whois most of them are chinese guys. Thats the proof 5N.co will have some value in future

•••
You might want to do a WHO IS look up on the "ultra" premium 6n .info's, and the 5n .info "ultra" premiums. It's the Chinese. They love Ultra Premiums on extensions up to 6n, and then they leave the crumbs for everyone else.

We're talking ultra premiums, and not your garden variety CHIPSs and standard premiums. That's what they buy.

Buyout will no longer be happening. The only buyouts are in ultra's.

Last edited:
•••
Here is an example. I was trying to do a buyout of 8888 6n .info with palindromes, and I fell two short of buying out the complete set.

Here is the complete set I tried for:

188881.info
288882.info
388883.info
588885.info missing (bought by Chinese)
688886.info missing (bought by Chinese)
788887.info
988889.info

A buyout is a buyout, and they come in all shapes and sizes. Ultra premium buyout is still a buyout and the most sought after.

The Chinese completely bought out all the ultra premiums of 5n .info, for the most part. Gone in a span of two days. I witnessed it. Luckily they were two days behind me. If you think that doubles 8 CHIPS are a premium these days, well, that is no longer the case.

Last edited:
•••
Im in group with many chinese guys and for now nobody loves .info, will see if in the future the situation will be changed

•••
They don't appear to love any particular extension. They love ultra premiums up to 6n in the main extensions. It's not as much about the extension as it is about the pattern and ultras.

•••
Will see in the future, .cc is accepted very well in china, .co can easily be next

•••
I sold my few lll.co's just recently, Im sure I sold too early its what I do....
Noooo, you started THE thread and already jumped ship. I thought you were a pioneer on this. :xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back