Domain Empire

advice How forward to Godaddy auction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Godaddy Auctions is confusing.

Default GD page the worst, how forward to GD auction?

it's registered at godaddy. Why is GD this confusing?

@Joe Styler or anyone??

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for time, anyone

Last edited:
•••
GD does not allow forwarding to internal auctions, unfortunately.

•••
They removed this function for some reason. I don't know why and Godaddy isn't really giving a reason either.

•••
•••
thats very easy... and its obviously doable... since as we speak bodis allows redirecting there as one of their external market options.. and they always have.

however their auction page if used as a sale lander redirect is very bad... confusing for most buyers... then again, most sales for most people hapen on gd so maybe its not so bad...

this is one of my gd listed names.... just do this... put your name at the end:
https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?domain=vrsign.com

or even easier.. join bodis... add your names.. and with one click switch betwen various market landers.. dan gd sedo... etc... with or without bodis parked page...

obviously, iu can do this for any names.. not just gd regged names....

p.s. what do you mean by "default page" im curious? like when you search for name to register?

hope this helps.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think it's possible with GD Premium listings. The method you described works well for standard GD auction listings. Thanks!

thats very easy... and its obviously doable... since as we speak bodis allows redirecting there as one of their external market options.. and they always have.

however their auction page if used as a sale lander redirect is very bad... confusing for most buyers... then again, most sales for most people hapen on gd so maybe its not so bad...

this is one of my gd listed names.... just do this... put your name at the end:
https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?domain=vrsign.com

or even easier.. join bodis... add your names.. and with one click switch betwen various market landers.. dan gd sedo... etc... with or without bodis parked page...

obviously, iu can do this for any names.. not just gd regged names....

p.s. what do you mean by "default page" im curious? like when you search for name to register?

hope this helps.

•••
I don't think it's possible with GD Premium listings. The method you described works well for standard GD auction listings. Thanks!

i do not believe he said he wanted premium listings.
but if he did.. then those show up in gd auctions with a bin price too... so u should be able to use method above.

if not then use this method:

go to register domain prompt on gd, type your prem name for sale. then it shuld show up in that window with price. then copy url of that.

•••
i do not believe he said he wanted premium listings.
but if he did.. then those show up in gd auctions with a bin price too... so u should be able to use method above.

if not then use this method:

go to register domain prompt on gd, type your prem name for sale. then it shuld show up in that window with price. then copy url of that.

It still generates an error message when I attempt this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back