Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How Effective Is Your SIG?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Just curious: how much of your traffic does your SIG account for? I think my SIG here gets ALOT of clicks.. probably accounts for 50% of my traffic at times. How is yours doing?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I tend to use my signature to direct to my other sales here. The items I post and the items I sell often share common characteristics, so I do find that many of my sales threads get more interest when I add a signature link.
 
0
•••
why dont you guys check your google analytics. Why guess if you can have real stats:)
 
0
•••
Hmmm this is a very good idea to rent your sig out. What type of clients do you get for this and how do they approach you? I never thought about this before.
 
0
•••
I used to list mine for sale but for the past several months haven't done so.. people usually approach me to rent my SIG lines and I've never had any complaints. :D

willysquared said:
Hmmm this is a very good idea to rent your sig out. What type of clients do you get for this and how do they approach you? I never thought about this before.
 
0
•••
I notice some good click from namepros i guess - but does not amount to a large percantage of hit
 
0
•••
Lately most of mine are coming from Reddit.. second is NamePros.

mainstream said:
I notice some good click from namepros i guess - but does not amount to a large percantage of hit
 
0
•••
I believe once your sig and rep get above a certain level, more forum users tend to give creedence to your sites and possibly make you a bit of a source for information.
 
0
•••
Where are your sigs?

Hello.

Q: How come the sigs of the posters in this thread aren't shown so we can see what each are referring to?

I noticed in some forum threads, sigs aren't shown when they used to be in the past. What's the update on this?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
seriousbizz said:
Hello.

Q: How come the sigs of the posters in this thread aren't shown so we can see what each are referring to?

I noticed in some forum threads, sigs aren't shown when they used to be in the past. What's the update on this?

Your response makes me " SIG "


:lol: just messing......

Cheers

Frank
 
0
•••
Huh?

Do you see sigs here that I don't?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
seriousbizz said:
Huh?

Do you see sigs here that I don't?

No, but you say so??

Cheers

Frank :)
 
0
•••
I'm not sure I understand you but I see everyone's SIG in this thread.

seriousbizz said:
Huh?

Do you see sigs here that I don't?
 
0
•••
Show signature feature in profile

Thanks dgridley.

I hadn't visited the forum for a while until a few days ago. I see in the UserCP Profiles that there is an option to Show Signatures. Mine was unchecked. I guess there may have been a software upgrade here (?) because I don't remember this option before. Everytime I had visited this site in the past, I saw sigs.

Now I see why the strange replies from liquidcherry.

Cheers liquidcherry.

Thanks again, dgridley.
 
0
•••
I live only to serve.. Salaam!

:hearts:

seriousbizz said:
Thanks dgridley.

I hadn't visited the forum for a while until a few days ago. I see in the UserCP Profiles that there is an option to Show Signatures. Mine was unchecked. I guess there may have been a software upgrade here (?) because I don't remember this option before. Everytime I had visited this site in the past, I saw sigs.

Now I see why the strange replies from liquidcherry.

Cheers liquidcherry.

Thanks again, dgridley.
 
0
•••
I think my sig is pretty decent - Everyone seems to check out my blog :)
 
0
•••
Mine seems to be uneffective... :(
 
0
•••
i'm pretty new to the forum, but still have a few click coming my way from here.
 
0
•••
Alot of my traffic comes from here.. in fact most of it does.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
Alot of my traffic comes from here.. in fact most of it does.

with 15.000+ posts ... i bet it does :) congratz btw ;)
 
0
•••
I suppose not too badly considering how very few posts I have.
Afterall, I did manage to sell a cheap domain with my last sig.
:) :) :)

.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back