Dynadot

How does Flippa work??

NameSilo
Watch

AllanHuck

Established Member
Impact
To sell on filppa do you have to take it off go daddy premiums??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would recommend that if you have a name being auctioned anywhere you take it off other sales sites so as not to run the risk of it going over the reserve at auction and someone hitting buy it now on another site. You can only sell the name once.
If your just listing them for sale you can list them at as many places as you like but be sure to unlist them if you sell the name to avoid the same senario as above.

Last edited:
•••
As mentioned above you want to avoid having a domain on Flippa and still have it listed in other places as buy it now because it will be an issue if someone buys it off Godaddy or anywhere else you have it listed while you still have a live auction under way in Flippa.

If I know I have a Flippa auction going you can still have the domain in other places listed but only as make offer. This way you can still receive exposure and offers without conflicting with your Flippa auction.

-Will

•••
Q. How does Flippa work?

A. It doesn't.

•••
Per currently published Flippa user agreement online (#6 specifically), if you list a digital asset for sale via Auction you agree to not advertise or offer to sell the digital asset through any other third party service or make direct approaches to potential purchasers outside Flippa.com unless otherwise authorized by Flippa.com.

Evidently, this restriction does not apply to digital assets as a Classified or Catalog Sale.

Please read the agreement for all details.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back