NameSilo

How do you post your sold domains?

Labeled as poll in General Domain Discussion started by MapleDots, Sep 6, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

?

How do you post your sold domains?

1. I mark it sold with selling price on my lander or website

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I mark it sold without selling price on my lander or website

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I just remove it from my lander or website

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  4. What's a lander?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Total: 5 vote(s)
  1. MapleDots

MapleDots Domain Properties 2010 - 2018 VIP

I was participating in a topic today that made me want to ask this question.

After you have a successful sale do you show it as a sale or do you remove it off your lander or website?

I simply move it to the sold column on my spreadsheet and since the sheet is linked to my website it is removed from public view almost immediately.

On a similar note...

I always chuckle when I see websites that quote all the biggest selling domains to justify an astronomical selling price for their domains. I find in a lot of cases those big sales figures intimidate or scare away prospective clients. I know that if I hit a lander looking to buy a domain and start seeing domains splashed about with million dollar sales figures quoted then I just leave. I figure there is no reason to open a negotiation when the owner of the site thinks all their domains rank amongst the top sales ever recorded.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up โ€“ and it's free!
Topics / Tags: