Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How do you make them

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Qwert

VIP Member
Impact
24
How do people make templates. I can make images and stuff but I don't really know what to do with them and stuff. How does it work?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Photoshop is one way
 
0
•••
photoshop - make the layout then slice it usding the slice tool

dreamwaver - code it

There are plentey of tutorials site such as www.good-tutorials.com this has lots of PS tutorials including templates

Hope this helps

Dx3k
 
0
•••
Can't I just make the images with paintshop pro?
 
0
•••
Of course you can. It's just that photoshop makes everything easier if your a pro or intermediate, and impossible if you're a n00b. If you can figure it out then you'll find it to be easy. paintshop should work fine though!
 
0
•••
Okay well I'll try downloading that photoshop. I know how to use paintshop pretty well but lots of people say photoshop is better.
 
0
•••
ugh...dont get a ripped version of photoshop thats the first thing

second it doesnt matter what you use

third there is not direct way of making a template

use your imagination make a navigation and space for some content and youre good to go.
 
0
•••
How do they get put together into a page? Thats basicially what I meant to ask through this whole thread.
 
0
•••
Qwert said:
How do they get put together into a page? Thats basicially what I meant to ask through this whole thread.

Via HTML, PHP or some other code.
 
0
•••
Thanks :)
 
0
•••
Hi Qwert-

Try downloading a couple of templates from the following site - http://www.oswd.org/ - It's open source web designs... you can play around with the html code to see how the templates are put together etc. That is how I taught myself... just play around - you'll get it!

Good Luck-
Jennifer
 
0
•••
Great suggestion ManicGirl.

There are some really nice templates there - I've used a couple in the past for those quick 'this domain for sale' sites.

If you're looking for graphic rich, slow loading templates you won't find them at OSWD though.
 
0
•••
Also, there are many programs that will help you automatically code your layouts.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back