NameSilo

discuss How Do You Make Money On The Side?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Marshall

Top Member
Impact
Apart from domaining and your regular job, How do you guys make money on the side?

The regular job can help us normal/ordinary people survive the day but to live a slightly better life or save for a vacation or to pay the loans and things like that, we gotta hustle to make some extra money on the side (unless you're already a millionaire).

Though most of us are already domaining part-time, sometimes it's just not enough and we need to keep the door open for more.
I used to draw portraits and sketches for the folks over Instagram. What started as a thing just to impress girls started bringing cash in exchange of portraits. One of the guys I know used to peddle weed & stuff to make some extra dough. Luckily he was able to quit before ending up in jail. :)
But that was all when I was in college. Before domaining. Before I had a shi**y job.

So what do you guys do extra to make that extra?

Is it investing (in Gold or Cryptocurrencies etc.)? Affiliate Marketing? Online Tutoring? Pizza Delivering?
Or some corny stuff like Mystery Shopping, Professional Cuddling or Selling Your Body, literally.

Would be great to know your story.
Peace.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am a Domainer on the side, My music instrument shop is my full time gig, But, I wouldn't own my own music instrument shop if it weren't for domaining, confusing huh LOL

•••
do consulting work for companies - help them arrange round table discussions, book one to one meetings at director level and have a passive stake in renovating and selling properties. All this from home - I promised myself earlier this year to never work in an office again

Domaining is purely a hobby for me, it allows to read up on so many different areas of interest and looks like it will open up new areas of business in the future which is pretty cool.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back