Domain Empire

discuss How Do You Make Money On The Side?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Marshall

Top Member
Impact
Apart from domaining and your regular job, How do you guys make money on the side?

The regular job can help us normal/ordinary people survive the day but to live a slightly better life or save for a vacation or to pay the loans and things like that, we gotta hustle to make some extra money on the side (unless you're already a millionaire).

Though most of us are already domaining part-time, sometimes it's just not enough and we need to keep the door open for more.
I used to draw portraits and sketches for the folks over Instagram. What started as a thing just to impress girls started bringing cash in exchange of portraits. One of the guys I know used to peddle weed & stuff to make some extra dough. Luckily he was able to quit before ending up in jail. :)
But that was all when I was in college. Before domaining. Before I had a shi**y job.

So what do you guys do extra to make that extra?

Is it investing (in Gold or Cryptocurrencies etc.)? Affiliate Marketing? Online Tutoring? Pizza Delivering?
Or some corny stuff like Mystery Shopping, Professional Cuddling or Selling Your Body, literally.

Would be great to know your story.
Peace.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Level 2 seller on Fiverr... Doing my Masters program (M.Eng) in Biosystems Engineering..Wanna try my hand on amazon affiliate this month..May God help me.
Just got my website designed a few days ago from a seller on fiver for amazon affiliate. What do you sell on fiver? I buy there a lot.

•••
I sell bikini door to door. Make good profit and enjoy it.

•••
Just got my website designed a few days ago from a seller on fiver for amazon affiliate. What do you sell on fiver? I buy there a lot.

Article and content writing.. I write a lot... + Email marketing stuffs.

Last edited:
•••
Article and content writing.. I write a lot... + Email marketing stuffs.
Oh o Great! Then you will do well with the affiliate marketing. If you don't mind what's your sellers name on fiver?

•••
I practice putting 2 pickles on a bun in case domaining doesn't work out for me.

•••
Level 2 seller on Fiverr... Doing my Masters program (M.Eng) in Biosystems Engineering..Wanna try my hand on amazon affiliate this month..May God help me.

Cool! I've also done some artsy gigs on Fiverr in the past. Also looking to try Amazon FBA.

•••
•••
I dabble in a couple of things other than domaining to earn a bit of extra cash, some of them being as follows:

1) Buy and Sell used cars
2) Attend an annual retro and vintage toy auction, buy loads and sell it on ebay for a healthy profit.
3) Buy and sell laptops (getting bored of doing this though)
4) Co-owner of BitcoinReward

•••
I closed my commercial cleaning business and moved to Europe. I do remodel my newly purchased house and have no time to work until I am done, so DNS is working instead of me (selling my domains) + I buy and sell Indian motorcycle parts as an income hobby.

•••
I sell bikini door to door. Make good profit and enjoy it.
I used to take pics of girls wrestling in jelly for jellywrestling dot com still own it.

•••
No, the scams are unrelated to domaining. I mostly cover scam online jobs and fake e-commerce, health products, etc.
Moreover, do these privately. Don't want anyone to avenge me in any way as most of the times the scamstars are millionaires.
I just ruin their game with negative SEO. They hire big Online Reputation Companies. Just love the game..!!

ah Good to read about, Nice.

•••
Apart from domaining and your regular job, How do you guys make money on the side?
I turn my hobbies into profit neutral/profiting ventures to cover my operating costs of having fun.
On occasion, there is some extra money for domaining.
On other occasions, domaining buys me a new hobby.

•••
In my country, to live dignitously, you need at least $ 3k every single month.
Impossible (for me) earn this amount (EVERY single month) with domains.
So, I've to work 12/15 hours a day. I'm a CTO.
No time for anything else.

•••
I dabble in a couple of things other than domaining to earn a bit of extra cash, some of them being as follows:

1) Buy and Sell used cars
2) Attend an annual retro and vintage toy auction, buy loads and sell it on ebay for a healthy profit.
3) Buy and sell laptops (getting bored of doing this though)
4) Co-owner of BitcoinReward

Nice. Arbitrage is the oldest and a proven way to make money. Btw are you talking about bitcoinreward.net?

I closed my commercial cleaning business and moved to Europe. I do remodel my newly purchased house and have no time to work until I am done, so DNS is working instead of me (selling my domains) + I buy and sell Indian motorcycle parts as an income hobby.

Cool!!

I turn my hobbies into profit neutral/profiting ventures to cover my operating costs of having fun.
On occasion, there is some extra money for domaining.
On other occasions, domaining buys me a new hobby.

That's great. And what are those hobbies? :)

•••
usually I got money from Adsense, CB affiliation, Adwords, Forex and also do seos for some betting company.since I often buy domain for my own blogs, so I think why not jumping to the bandwagon and try domaining stuff :xf.grin: and spend a few dollar to try it out! last years, I make 2 sales.(not to impressive) and because of that, I think domain biz, are not that bad! I mean if I can sell dot US, maybe I can sell dot net or dot com, and get small profit!

for me getting money as long we understand and still related with our industry, it will make things easier with minimum risk! at least when I have enough capital,I can implement diversification, and not only rely on 1 source! because if my income depend on adsense, even if its stable and get easy money every month, sometime I also worry, if something bad could happen, such as banned or my competitor doing nasty black campaign to my website! :xf.grin:

•••
Nice. Arbitrage is the oldest and a proven way to make money. Btw are you talking about bitcoinreward.net?

Cool!!

That's great. And what are those hobbies? :)

Yeah bitcoinreward.net

•••
I'm from India working in Saudi Arabia. I have created my first website about 8 years back for commercial purpose but later on closed. Recently, I have started Domaining. Until now, I never ever earn a single penny from Domains or any other part time work. Recently I met with a Local Saudi National, he is interested to start recruitment agency with me to bring people from India or any other countries. Lets hope for the best.

•••
Yeah bitcoinreward.net

You have a unsecured website, if a SSL is too expensive you should consider Cloudflare dot com. It's free and more than suffice.

•••
You have a unsecured website, if a SSL is too expensive you should consider Cloudflare dot com. It's free and more than suffice.

Were already using cloudflare, but just the free one

•••
I am a volunteer health worker earning little stipend, though it still takes care of some bills and buy toys for my 6 months old boy. I started domaining some few months back, never sold sh¡t:cautious: but I believe I will breakthrough with hardwork. I love online stuff. Hate going to meet bosses at work :banghead:

•••
Were already using cloudflare, but just the free one

Try these plugins...
Easy HTTPS (SSL) Redirection
SSL Insecure Content Fixer

•••
I am a father of one son and one daughter, I am doing domains business to buy milk for my lovely kids (y)

•••
I make enough in domaining not to have a side job, but thanks for asking :)

•••
I used to sell paintings but haven't painted in a few years. I currently sell a variety of items on eBay. From antiques and vintage collectible items to collectible toys and other hobby items. I've recently started trading stocks and am doing pretty well with that. I'm always looking for new opportunities!

•••
Started to trade stocks a month or so ago, all going well.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back