Domain Empire

How do I sell a domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sol

Established Member
Impact
Hey, I have a domain I really want to buy, and I think its going to be big. No one has bought it and I was wondering, how would I go about selling it and do I have to be like 18+ to sell it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't actually think thereis any limit to what age you can sell a domain, as I have sold some previously, and I am under 18. It is really in the marketing I guess, Find the people that would most likely buy it, and try and get the price more into profit than loss without actually turning them off. Just a little amateur advice here, best wait for the experts though.

•••
You do not need to be 18+ to sell. Find your target for the domain.. is there a specific company this could be for etc. Plan out what you'd say/write and then do that. If you want to sell it to another reseller post the domain on some boards (such as this) with an asking price etc.

I am still quite new also so wait for CoolHost, DrWho, RJ, etc.

•••
Ok, because there is a exact company I want to sell it to. Because in American Idol 2, RubenStuddard.com was bought when the show started. So I found this one name, and I know this person is going to win, but its not registered. NONE of the contestant are registered so I want to.

But I have to write them?

•••
you need to disclose your underage age status to anyone buying

or else the buyer can have a problem

major deals always have a contract stating the parties are legal age

•••
just use your mom to sell it for you. Tell her you will buy her a new car, she will fall for it, she always does.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back