IT.COM

question How do I get GoDaddy Whois lookup reports now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
A while back I used to be able to download a report from within my GoDaddy account management that showed the number of Whois lookups any domain had received, within a specific time frame. Always useful info to have and it certainly alerted me to advance interest in any particular name. Since GD have re-arranged/improved (or not) their account management, I can't see how to generate this type of report now. Anyone here know how to do this now?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @canswift,
We're happy to show you how!

1. Head to https://dcc.godaddy.com/control/portfolio
2. Select all domain names
3. From the footer menu, click 'More' and then 'Export as CSV'
footer-menu.png

4. Toggle to All Columns
export-pop-up.png

5. Click on Export domains. You'll be able to download your CSV file from there. Whois lookups will be on the far right side of the table.

•••
Upvote 0
Thanks GD for that info! I knew how to download lists and had done it yesterday, which is when I noticed the Whois count no longer showed up. However, I can now see there is an option to show "Columns In View" and "All Columns". Indeed, I needed to select the "All Columns" option (which is not something I had to do with the older domain account panel). Now the Whois count shows up!

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back