Dynadot

How Do I Get Any Activity On My Auctions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nikola1

Impact
Hi guys. My first investments went terribly wrong and I feel like ****. I would love to hear the opinion of the more experienced domain sellers.

So as a beginner I decided to list my domain names on Godaddy.com/auctions. I previously bought 4 domain names and I tried my luck. Even though in my opinion I saw great potential in those names, after 90 days not even a single visit to those domains. Auctions ended without a buyer. I would love to know what was my mistake and how to avoid this problem in the near future.

Here are my domain names that I invested in:

1. EconomyState.com (starting bid 40$) - after 90 days 0 interest. Even though the keyword has more than 10.000 searches per month.

2. 5gmail.org (starting bid 30$) the same ending as all.

3. FinancialPattern.com ( starting bid 50$) 0 interest after 90 days.

4. BrandResorts.com (starting bid 100$) nothing at all.

I saw many similar domains sold for more than 2000$. How did they achieve that, and how can I do that as well.

Is my starting offer of 30$, 40$, 50$ too much, should I lower it?

Are those names even worth something?

I'm really losing faith in domain name investing, so I would really appreciate your tips and how did you cope with this problem as a beginner?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back