IT.COM

How do I get a refund on a GoDaddy BIN domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandizer

Established Member
Impact
So last night. I bought a domain I thought was octopustravel // com.
(I was sure I repeatedly checked it was it) on godaddy Auctions at BIN $5 + renewal $8.7.

I was surprised when I got the congrats and push email from godaddy that the domain was octapustravel// com (with the A) and not octopustravel// com I supposedly paid for.

Men I was sure this is not what I paid for, because I had all my research tabs opened and I frequently copied the domain to paste them in tools...

I don't even know what to think.
Can I get a refund?
How do I do that?
I've trying chatting support, they take too long to reply upto 30mins.
And when one replied, it looked like he didn't know what to do, so directed me to call billing.

I call billing they don't pick the phone for 20mins,I've lost $5 in call credits. (that much from my country)

I need help from experienced members please before the refund policy deadline..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Out of luck, don't stress yourself over 15$-20$

•••
it's a simple process. try chat again. tell them you want refund on that domain in the same pay method that you used to buy the name. if they ask why, tell them you just don't want it anymore. you can get a refund for up to 5 days.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back