Dynadot

How do I find EPP code in RegisterFly?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm transferring a domain out of RF. I can't seem to find EPP code for that domain. I've raised a ticket, and still no replies after six hours.

If anyone knows where to find it, please let me know. Or I'll have to wait up to 24 hours to receive a response.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After logging in:

1. Click Manage Domains and choose the one in question.

2. Click the plus sign beside Domain Contact Information.

3. Click Configure below it.

4. Scroll down through the contact details and look for Authorization Code at
the bottom.

Note: Registerfly's WHOIS privacy service (Protectfly) must be turned off.

•••
Thanks for the solution. Below the contact details, I found nothing but the "update" button.

When I clicked "update", it said the profile has been updated.

That time, I could see "Auth Code" label just below the contact details, but it was blank :(

•••
Do a WHOIS lookup and see if the domain name's really registered with them.
If the registrar line says "Enom" instead of "Registerfly", then you might have
to contact Enom for the auth code since the domain name's in Registerfly's
reseller account with them.

•••
Same issue here, I am trying to get the Auth Codes for .com and .net that I am transferring out of RegisterFly....Unfortunately this registrar has no clue of customer service....so I am SOL right now...

•••
I'm having the same problem. Enom did not read the first ticket and sent me a canned response: look into your enom account blah... let's hope they will read the second ticket :yell:
I think EPP is going to be a problem when transfering domains with non-cooperative registrars :|

•••
i had the same problem i asked the support and they very mean said to search it in the panel and closed the chat session, from that point i stopped using their services. I am starting to belive that regfly doesn't like taking out the domains out of them.

•••
Hi,
I am thinking of transfering domains into registerfly from godaddy (due to cost issues) however I wanted to know how easy is it to trasnfer out from registerfly back to goaddy, are there any costs involved?

•••
ridesign1 said:
Hi,
I am thinking of transfering domains into registerfly from godaddy (due to cost issues) however I wanted to know how easy is it to trasnfer out from registerfly back to goaddy, are there any costs involved?
Very bad idea IMO. I am no fan of godaddy but registerfly transfers should go one way only: out. There are some many problems that's it's not worth it if you are looking to save one buck on a domain.

•••
ridesign1 said:
Hi,

I have spent so much time with my domains (whois updates etc) at this registrar (Regfly)...its not even funny. I could be spending all this valuable time doing something more productive towards my business.

Again if you want a registrar that has no customer service at all and could potentially lose your domain names, then Registerfly is the answer...

•••
Enom finally provided me with the EPP code :)

•••
sdsinc said:
ridesign1 said:
Hi,
Very bad idea IMO. I am no fan of godaddy but registerfly transfers should go one way only: out. There are some many problems that's it's not worth it if you are looking to save one buck on a domain.
I am confused as if I transfer in I save over $400
but then i don't want to lose my domains, do their problems get sorted after a while?

•••
I guess you have a good load of domains then. It is still tedious work and the biggest issue is that registerfly's record-keeping is far from perfect (like whois which reverts to their contact info).
You could lose your domains if you don't keep an eye on them or rely on their reminders when renewal comes due. In all honesty you could save a few bucks but lose on peace of mind :)
Read all the registrar reviews and make your informed decision.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back