Dynadot

How did u do in parking rev in 2020?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
well.. I dont make much in parking but I still enjoy bodis and watching how many visits..clicks..and revenue..that said its end of year... who cares to send some stats for 2020 here .. so we can compare.. maybe Learn and maybe get an idea how people do in parkin nowadays... feel free... Here is my 2020 below...plz be sure to mention which company... u can also say in words yer total for 2020 here... but..its more info and fun with pics.. also try to mention how many names total u got... roughly..

discussing results or related is allowed here too

here is my 2020... bodis..round 1200 names..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lp_sginxDUXBovzvmw0ycVEenca7q7WC/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nobody wants to share results? and yet one of the most common np questions is... how is parking in 2020 :)

•••
I have been in this game only a few months, in fact since July, but growth has been steady. If this goes on like this in 2021, I will be happy.

I have only like 10 names on Bodis though. As I park all other names with BIN landers.
I hunt for traffic names specifically but the competition is way more tougher than normal auctions as everybody seem to be end users (Professional Parking end users lol). If I am confident to grow my parking hustle I can buy them, but they look very risky as upfront investment is as high. Right now I am only buying if the name also has Domain End User sale potential.

I get some clicks on SEDO also, because I point all domains to SEDO to list them there for a few days before I change the Namesever to DAN/Afternic etc

Bodis.png

Last edited:
•••
I have been in this game only a few months, in fact since July, but growth has been steady. If this goes on like this in 2021, I will be happy.

I have only like 10 names on Bodis though. As I park all other names with BIN landers.
I hunt for traffic names specifically but the competition is way more tougher than normal auctions as everybody seem to be end users (Professional Parking end users lol). If I am confident to grow my parking hustle I can buy them, but they look very risky as upfront investment is as high. Right now I am only buying if the name also has Domain End User sale potential.

I get some clicks on SEDO also, because I point all domains to SEDO to list them there for a few days before I change the Namesever to DAN/Afternic etc

Show attachment 177824

Nice stats, but if I may ask what are they stats you took into consideration before buy traffic domain name ?

•••
well.. I dont make much in parking but I still enjoy bodis and watching how many visits..clicks..and revenue..that said its end of year... who cares to send some stats for 2020 here .. so we can compare.. maybe Learn and maybe get an idea how people do in parkin nowadays... feel free... Here is my 2020 below...plz be sure to mention which company... u can also say in words yer total for 2020 here... but..its more info and fun with pics.. also try to mention how many names total u got... roughly..

discussing results or related is allowed here too

here is my 2020... bodis..round 1200 names..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lp_sginxDUXBovzvmw0ycVEenca7q7WC/view?usp=drivesdk

How many domain name parked with bodis?

•••
Nice stats, but if I may ask what are they stats you took into consideration before buy traffic domain name ?
Some people look for backlinks, but If a domain has traffic from back links, I would not park it. I would simply build a site and use it.

What I look for is is the likelihood of a site getting type-in traffic due to people mistaking it for some other popular site. If you own car.com or news.com you would get millions of type in traffic, I would also get hundreds of thousands if I had facebook.co, not that I will want to own facebook.co nor is it wise to go for a trademark, but you get the idea.

•••
How many domain name parked with bodis?

I did not mention it because for me its all of them

they have nice big clear forsale banner unlike other companies so I do not mind using them as lander for all names. the nice thing is that once I get inquiry I can then use any company to make sale.. tho for me it usually means using dan. .still even for dan.. with bodis lander I can do add lead on dan at 5%...whereas people who use dan landers get hit 9%

here is example of bodis sale banner lander I park with...

www.vrship.com

u can click on top banner to see what kind of inquiry form they got...which i think is nice and simple ..and inquiry form type is important to me too.. bodis has optional captcha and fone.

that said I'd say for all my 1200 names only maybe 40 or so earn some money... but the thing is...if u park all then now and then new ones will get a click... plus on bodis with one click we can change landers to dan. sedo.. gd.. etc .. so imo bodis is a nice start point for all domain lander management ... else yet stuck changing DNs or url across 10 registrars... to change landers.

Last edited:
•••
let's discuss our parking performances.. hopefully learn something new

•••
Over the years I've personally never had any success with parking so I developed my own landers instead. I thought they would have the best chance at selling and I didn't want any UDRP issues against my domains.

Thanks for sharing your stats and hopefully more people will share as well!

•••
gotta a love it when a random .co u own makes out of blue 6$ on 1 click

wish it happened to more of my names.. but this is what I meant when writing above about parking all names on bodis cause u never know...

•••
gotta a love it when a random .co u own makes out of blue 6$ on 1 click

wish it happened to more of my names.. but this is what I meant when writing above about parking all names on bodis cause u never know...
That's awesome! Yeah I think the most I ever got was maybe $1.50 on a single click and that was few and far between.

•••
I appreciate your post. But I am seeing you had 1200 domains over 12 months only pulled in 1400 dollars.

It doesn't look worth the effort and makes you wonder if you lost money because BODIS parking pages are so awful.

•••
Hi

currently, holding about 180 domains, about half of them were parked at bodis, with last years stats below.
Totals: 58,888 9,196 16.25% $0.11 $18.22 $1,072.97

the others are parked > sedo, voodoo, uni, parkingcrew
and collectively they produced about $500

my renewal cost is about $8.79 X 180 domains = $1,582.20

the highest click for single domain was $30 in one day and that same name averaged $6 EPC for the year.
it was parked at voodoo.
the highest EPC increase for single domain was from $0.60 EPC to $1.50 EPC, when i moved a name from PC to Bodis.

ppc ain't dead yet :)

imo....

•••
I appreciate your post. But I am seeing you had 1200 domains over 12 months only pulled in 1400 dollars.

It doesn't look worth the effort and makes you wonder if you lost money because BODIS parking pages are so awful.

the effort is really minimal..in fact sabi said bodis is perfect place to run yer folio from.. with 1 click I can bypass ad page and go direct to various market landers .. even if I didnt park for rev I'd still use bodis for folio managing and redirect... sure beats changing DNs or url across 15 registrars to go to another lander hehe

well...my 1200 names are obviously not intended regs or buys for parking but for resale.i guess u need that.

I guess where we disagree is that bodis page is useless for reselling. as I said I think their banner is good...then the inquiry form even better.

I do get inquiries and sales from it regularly .. but as we both known its impossible to tell what would happen on other landers cause we cabt be in 2 places at once heheh

maybe an equally interesting question is how much u are losing in park rev by not being on bodis..

still most sales for me come direct from gd auctions .. so the question of lander.. bodis or other .. for me seems less important.

ps what does make bodis lander toby so bad or unusable as sale page I'm curious? an army of domainers way more experienced and with better inventory use this same bodis setup.. as u known in the end if they really want yer name they will find u... u just gotta have a min setup... like visible banner..on top... to me bodis page fits this profile ... tho many park companies do not. I tried all.

Last edited:
•••

Hi

only $1,400, is better than no dollars, which for 1200 names, averages a ROI of least $1 per domain, just from ppc.
this is passive income, no matter how small or large!
in comparison to others, who may have more domains and not make any ppc, when their names are pointed to sales landers.

but yeah, maybe you could increase rev a few dollars by moving some names around to other platforms.

imo...

•••
Hi

only $1,400, is better than no dollars, which for 1200 names, averages a ROI of least $1 per domain, just from ppc.
this is passive income, no matter how small or large!
in comparison to others, who may have more domains and not make any ppc, when their names are pointed to sales landers.

but yeah, maybe you could increase rev a few dollars by moving some names around to other platforms.

imo...

agree
I already tried others like PC. and bodis is best.

most of my rev comes from maybe 30 names... most of which I bought from np member years back in bulk deal for round 1k... then I got lucky with few regs..just regging for name value.. but they make money

and then as I said there is maybe 20 or 30$ per month from the odd click here and there...

of course if there was no sale banner at all and just ad page.. I'd never forsake sales for this money... but u gotta be blind insane to go to bodis sale lander with ads like www.vrship.com which I gave b4 as example... and not realize easily it's for sale.. hehe

Last edited:
•••
of course if there was no sale banner at all and just ad page.. I'd never forsake sales for this money... but u gotta be blind insane to go to bodis sale lander with ads like www.vrship.com which I gave b4 as example... and not realize easily it's for sale.. hehe
Where do you chnage the size of the font for "THIS DOMAIN IS FOR SALE! Click here to buy "

I have inquiry link passed on DAN lander and I track clicks to DAN as well and there are lots of click to DAN as well. So I think if the buyer wants the domain he will click the form

•••
Where do you chnage the size of the font for "THIS DOMAIN IS FOR SALE! Click here to buy "

I have inquiry link passed on DAN lander and I track clicks to DAN as well and there are lots of click to DAN as well. So I think if the buyer wants the domain he will click the form

u mean to make it what I have now or to make it bigger? cause what I have is biggest. to me that's big enuf...especially compared to what bodis had before which was awfully small .. finally they changed it.

yea I thought of passing link to dan too.. but then I pay 9% fee... whereas with bodis form I can negotiate then add lead on dan at 5%... which is what I do now.

Last edited:
•••
u mean to make it what I have now or to make it bigger? cause what I have is biggest. to me that's big enuf...especially compared to what bodis had before which was awfully small .. finally they changed it.

To your size I mean. Mine is smaller.

yea I thought of passing link to dan too.. but then I pay 9% fee... whereas with bodis form I can negotiate then add lead on dan at 5%... which is what I do now.
I don't mind the commission at this point lol. I like BIN pricing for the kinds of name I have and I like lesser friction to the buyers.
maybe when I sell more names, I will worry about commission.

•••
•••
To your size I mean. Mine is smaller.

I don't mind the commission at this point lol. I like BIN pricing for the kinds of name I have and I like lesser friction to the buyers.
maybe when I sell more names, I will worry about commission.

ah yea... I have all makeoffer so add lead works for me... it's still half price fee from 9 to 5... so it adds up... but if u want bins then it's different...

like said above...try penetrating.. but just try them all and pick yer fave.

•••
ah yea... I have all makeoffer so add lead works for me... it's still half price fee from 9 to 5... so it adds up... but if u want bins then it's different...

like said above...try penetrating.. but just try them all and pick yer fave.
I can't find this penetrating option lol...
Where can I find this??

EDIT: I Got it...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back