Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How come...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
42
NamePros $ Sales and Auctions threads don't show up when you click on New Posts?

ST
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The NP$ Incentives sub-forum shows up, but you're right, the NP$ Sales and Auctions doesn't.

Good find :tu:; I think it's a bug, but it might be purposly done for some reason.


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Doesn't show for mean neither, so you've got a good eye my friend! Hope the staff fixes this, can't be to hard :hehe:
 
0
•••
I swear i told RJ about this a while back, hell get round to fixing it soon im sure :)
 
0
•••
Nobody listens to me wwaauughhhhhh :'(


Yep Sabre .... I'm sure you mentioned it ~ ;)
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
I swear i told RJ about this a while back, hell get round to fixing it soon im sure :)

I told RJ about this as well, but he probably has other priorities and forgot. Maybe if we PM him simultaneously? :hehe:
 
0
•••
Registered Members: 16,149

How about every member PMs him?

That might work ;)

Or it might make him collapse through stress... one of the two ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back