Dynadot

advice How can I sell these domain names ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zlat

Established Member
Impact
How can I sell these domains ?

cincinnatijewelers.com
italy2028.com
wcchampions2018.com
worldchampions2018.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can try parking or make landing page by yourself. In terms of promoting this forum is a good place:)

•••
The first one you can contact some businesses perhaps.

The other 3 I don't see much there in value.

•••
Cincinnati Jewelers has no market. So,CincinnatiJewelers.com is likely to be unsaleable. CincinnatiJewelries.com or CincinnatiJeweler.com (without "s") would have been a better buy.

What's happening in Italy is 2028?

The other two? Don't bother to promote them. The better option would be to let the names expire

Last edited:
•••
Cincinnati Jewelers has no market. So,CincinnatiJewelers.com is likely to be unsaleable. CincinnatiJewelries.com or CincinnatiJeweler.com (without "s") would have been a better buy.

What's happening in Italy is 2028?

The other two? Don't bother to promote them. The better option would be to let the names expire

Italy is very likely to bid for the Euro 2028(soccer).

•••
Italy is very likely to bid for the Euro 2028(soccer).

It's always EURO 2028 (no matter who's hosting) rather than Italy 2028

•••
Can you sell an old calendar to anyone? If yes, then only you can sell the last two domains.

Or you have to wait for the time machine to be invented.

Last edited:
•••
Can you sell an old calendar to anyone? If yes, then only you can sell the last two domains.

Or you have to wait for the time machine to be invented.
That is an awesome way to describe domains-with-dates - thank you :D

•••
You can submit to dn.biz , they have a weekly newsletter with submitted domains for sale at a commission rate of 15% if a sale is generated otherwise there is no cost.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back