Dynadot

question How backorder works?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, i want to understand how works backorder for pending delete domains. It works on first come first serve principe, and my registrar explained me that it works like i ask below.

My question: If i buy backorder on registrar A, domain will be unavailable for backorder on registrar B and others?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not true. The quickest catch gets the name not the first requested, etc. For names you really want, use Dropcatch regular or discount club to backorder. They have the best chance. If other people request the same name they will catch and run an auction. If no one else requests and they catch you get it.

•••
No, if a backorder is available on venue A, it may also be available for backorder on venue B, C, and D. Multiple entities may place backorders at multiple venues on the same domain.

•••
So, simply its hard to get good domain :D
thanks very much for info

•••
So, simply its hard to get good domain :D
thanks very much for info
Well, that can be half the fun :) Don't let it hold you back!

•••
Hi guys, a few days ago I read an article about DropCatching strategies and tips.

It was explained very well how exactly it works, the redemption period, etc...

But I can't find it anymore. If you got what I mean, can you please post the link?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back