IT.COM

question How works NetworkSolutions backorder?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Hi!

I want order backorder at Networksolutions.com

Domain drop tomorrow, if i pay $10 i get favorite domain for $10?

Or how it works?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As for me(a personal view) I don't trust this registrar at all .. I feel uncomfortable when I have to deal with them .. a lot of hidden fees that you will find your self forced to pay it ..

•••
I read somewhere they stole their clients' ideas.

•••
There is very interesting backorder system on Netsol. Backorder price is $10, If netsol catch your domain you have to pay another $35. If they cant catch domain your $10 will be $0 drink water after backorder :)

•••
•••
There is very interesting backorder system on Netsol. Backorder price is $10, If netsol catch your domain you have to pay another $35. If they cant catch domain your $10 will be $0 drink water after backorder :)
:ROFL:

•••
•••

If i pay $10 and cant catch domain - he dont refund $10?

•••
If i pay $10 and cant catch domain - he dont refund $10?

For example you paid $10 and they couldnt catch domain, they dont refund. Your $10 = $0

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back