Dynadot

Hotmail rebrands as Outlook

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Microsoft has decided to radically overhaul the most successful email service in the world. Goodbye Hotmail.com; say hello to Outlook.com.

Over the next few months, a growing number of Hotmail users will be invited to test out a new Web-based email service called "Outlook," named after Microsoft's other popular email brand. Eventually, everyone will be transitioned to Outlook, but Microsoft gave no firm deadline for that to happen.

more at http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/31/technology/hotmail-outlook-overhaul/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I hoarded more than 3 dozen keyword usernames in the past when Yahoo opened up Rocketmail. I created so many accounts to the point that Yahoo did not allow me to create anymore email accounts on the same IP address.

In the end, they are all just sitting unused. I had to login to each and every email account atleast once every 90 days, to avoid the account becoming dormant and deleted.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back