IT.COM

new gtlds .HOTELS

NameSilo
Watch

Casey L

Top Member
Impact
I was looking at upcoming gTLDs and noticed ".hotels". It obviously won't draw as many regs as other new gTLDs like .club, .top, etc, but I wanted to get some other opinions on it. Maybe owning a big city or tourism keyword would be a good buy? What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From Enom.com:
"Booking.com, a subsidiary of Priceline.com, is the registry operator for this TLD, .HOTELS. As such, .HOTELS will be used to help promote Booking.com services and establish a recognizable and marketable namespace. .HOTELS will also be available to any subsidiary, partner, affiliates—individual hotels or hotel chains—and customers, in order to help establish an online travel community aimed at promoting savings and safe travel while pointing travelers to the best hotels while travelling."

From what I understand, the content of the website will be limited only for promote Booking.com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back