IT.COM

.tv Hot offer from Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
.TV changes...

I just got offer from Enom rep. to buy some premium domains (domain list I got has 54241 premium domains) for their premium price, but with standard reg fee in the future.

Some nice names in the list. I guess other got that offer too, but looks like nobody wants to talk about it while searching for gems :)

EDIT -- that offer expires today at mindnight, enom time :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just woke up, whats the news?

:D

•••
Just woke up, whats the news?

:D

I have no clue, but the premiums are back and a lot of them seem to be available at reg fee. No announcement over at enom so far.

•••
•••
I have no clue, but the premiums are back and a lot of them seem to be available at reg fee. No announcement over at enom so far.

Check this out here:
http://www.namepros.com/645564-premium-tv-domains-seem-available-other-3.html

I've got another mail from ENom:

Dear Premium .tv Portfolio Owner,

Effective immediately, all available Premium .tv names have been re-launched* with several
exciting changes:

A drastically reduced price on new Premium .tv registrations
For new Premium .tv names registered on or after March 19th, 2010, the renewal price will be the same as standard, non-premium .tv domains.
These names will not last long. Grab your names today.

Browse Premium .tv domains!

BTW just registered for 19 usd another "premium" name at Dynadot :)

•••
I had identified a number of $500 premiums from the list I would consider (everything $300 & below wasn't appealing & $1000+ .TV acquisitions for me are risky). Most which were available a couple days ago were gone - looks like they were registered 3/18 at Dynadot (congrats to those who moved quickly - Puppies.tv & Apparel.tv at $500 IMO were nice catches). Regardless, I found two from my list with a reduced price to $380 - a South Florida geo and a product domain. I guess those two will be my mini-landrush acquisitions.

•••
just -now- got my .tv email from enom, thanks for nothing enom! Everything's gone!

•••
I have to be honest, I just spent 1 hour looking through the biggest pile of "crap". Good luck to everybody but there is not much there anymore.

•••
Would anyone be interested in a list in this format?
les.tv available
pdf.tv available
mac.tv taken
capital.tv taken
bbc.tv taken
icp.tv available
fat.tv taken
mia.tv available
computer.tv taken
checks.tv available
ibm.tv available
texas.tv taken
gmc.tv available
nfl.tv taken
dictionary.tv taken
dlp.tv available
ice.tv taken
kia.tv available

•••
Would anyone be interested in a list in this format?
les.tv available
pdf.tv available
mac.tv taken
capital.tv taken
bbc.tv taken
icp.tv available
fat.tv taken
mia.tv available
computer.tv taken
checks.tv available
ibm.tv available
texas.tv taken
gmc.tv available
nfl.tv taken
dictionary.tv taken
dlp.tv available
ice.tv taken
kia.tv available

You can download it from enom. Any noobs wanna take on IBM lawyers? lol

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Whois is verisign JUST changed all the whois on the ones I bought...not to me though... but now they're :

No match for domain "xxx.TV".

i got at dynadot

•••
You can't download the status from enom. They don't provide a list of availables vs taken. Working on another list atm.

•••
Well I have had 3 phone calls just about him today, 1 private message and several people in the DOT TV CHAT still going on, ask what is his deal ?

Call the police.....The guy is entitled to say what he likes. No idea why people would bother making phones calls about it, let alone 3.

•••
The domain(s) XXXXXX.tv, XXXXX.tv, XXXXXX.tv, XXXX.tv has been registered. The domain(s) has been placed into your account.

So they're in my account. When I had the issue with dot ME they didn't get this far... I just got an e-mail - we failed to register the name..

Fingers crossed :) I got an awesome one (potentially a TM issue though :() and 4 ok ones.

I can't spend more coz I'm gonna get grief over what I did spend.. lol

•••
The domain(s) XXXXXX.tv, XXXXX.tv, XXXXXX.tv, XXXX.tv has been registered. The domain(s) has been placed into your account.

So they're in my account. When I had the issue with dot ME they didn't get this far... I just got an e-mail - we failed to register the name..

Fingers crossed :) I got an awesome one (potentially a TM issue though :() and 4 ok ones.

I can't spend more coz I'm gonna get grief over what I did spend.. lol

Good Luck.
especially w/the Boss when she sees the credit card statement, :lol:

•••
Good Luck.
especially w/the Boss when she sees the credit card statement, :lol:

Well at least the site I changed DNS on has propagated. :) That's part 1. The Whois is part 2 TBD.

Have fun y'all:hearts:

•••
Call the police.....The guy is entitled to say what he likes. No idea why people would bother making phones calls about it, let alone 3.

I guess they are entitled to do whatever they like as well. Like Fin who said something in the thread here and Mulligan who maybe said it best STFU. But you need to ask them.

•••
Hi,

Do you know if .tv premium domains which was reg at regfee in other registrars than enom will have to be renewed at standart price or premium pircing ?
or are does these names were purchased at premium pircing and will be renewed at normal regfee ?

Last edited:
•••
There are no more PREMIUM renewal. Now will people get to keep those names ? No one knows right now.

•••
I've received my first offer for a domain registered yesterday afternoon.. Lol..

•••
i ve already sent one offer :D

•••
I've received my first offer for a domain registered yesterday afternoon.. Lol..

Congrats :)
How did you get the offer? Is the name parked or they got you mail from whois?

•••
Congrats :)
How did you get the offer? Is the name parked or they got you mail from whois?

From whois..
But I wait to reply since I'm 101% sure I own the name.
BTW the guy who did the offer seem to be a domainer...

•••
From whois..
But I wait to reply since I'm 101% sure I own the name.
BTW the guy who did the offer seem to be a domainer...

Wish you luck! :)

•••
•••
well verisign has my whois information.....that has got to be a good sign.

I am starting to think yesterday did happen, verisign, enom....let it happen....and we are the lucky ones who now have a valuable portfolio. What are the odds of hitting the lottery.....seriously a $25,000 renewal for $22? This is where people say "if it smells like a rat, looks like a rat then it is a rat".....or...."you only get what you pay for"....or...... "I was actually in the right place at the right time"<------I like the last one.

Hint: I am just trying to sound confident.....

•••
well verisign has my whois information.....that has got to be a good sign.

I am starting to think yesterday did happen, verisign, enom....let it happen....and we are the lucky ones who now have a valuable portfolio. What are the odds of hitting the lottery.....seriously a $25,000 renewal for $22? This is where people say "if it smells like a rat, looks like a rat then it is a rat".....or...."you only get what you pay for"....or...... "I was actually in the right place at the right time"<------I like the last one.

Hint: I am just trying to sound confident.....

Just checked one of my names and got info without my personal info:

Domain Name: ......TV
Registrar: DYNADOT, LLC
Whois Server: whois.dynadot.com
Referral URL: Domain Name Registration, Web Hosting, SSL Certificates, and more. - Dynadot.com
Name Server: NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
Name Server: NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM
Updated Date: 18-mar-2010
Creation Date: 18-mar-2010
Expiration Date: 18-mar-2011

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back