IT.COM

.tv Hot offer from Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
.TV changes...

I just got offer from Enom rep. to buy some premium domains (domain list I got has 54241 premium domains) for their premium price, but with standard reg fee in the future.

Some nice names in the list. I guess other got that offer too, but looks like nobody wants to talk about it while searching for gems :)

EDIT -- that offer expires today at mindnight, enom time :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I also got this mail.

But I don't exactly understand what is the meaning of it.

Enom trying to sell the names only today for their price but with standard renewal. Yes?

If not all the names would be sold, so what? In two-five days there would be no any prices just reg fee (standard) ?

Thanks, Nick

•••
I received this email as well but was under the impression the "offer" for premium domains expired last night. I didn't get the impression from the email that they were offering regular renewals on these domains. Perhaps they had discounted certain premiums but since I avoid the premium renewal market, I didn't investigate too closely.

•••
I picked up England.tv, Breasts.tv, Horoscope.tv, Tattoos.tv and Utah.tv and they are all locked in at standard renewal fee. Kiss those premium renewals goodbye!!!

Thanks, Jim

•••
Please post a copy & paste (or link) of the email / offer for reference. :gl:

Thanks kindly,
Jeff B-)

•••
Enom trying to sell the names only today for their price but with standard renewal. Yes?

Yes. I asked Enom representative and got direct answer - All domain bought in this offer will have standard registration fee.

Discovernow, nice registrations. I hope you'll manage to return your investment with profit, and I hope you managed to negotiate some kind of discount for money you spent.

Looks like sale is over - I got mail 2 hours ago that deadline for ordering domains are in next 2 hours.

•••
Just got...

Manchester
Somerset
Dorset
PublicRelations
Consumer

Deborah at enom is one very BUSY lady today - and good luck to her. She even got in work early.

I hope she gets a massive raise for her commitment to us hungry dogs..

Thanks to DiscoverNow and TwoMoon for your help.

Fin - you classic b'stardo!LOL You got Birmingham!!!!

Fill your boots my friends, fill your boots!!!!!!!!!

•••
wtf,,,
never got any email

•••
Let the partying begin...

•••
Just got...

Manchester
Somerset
Dorset
PublicRelations
Consumer

Deborah at enom is one very BUSY lady today - and good luck to her. She even got in work early.

I got mail from Elida. I guess lots of ladies was busy today :)
BTW, nice regs Jimbo.

I wish I had more money on my account, I would go for ex.tv for 10000.

•••
I ll be damned!
My email box was over quota so I missed everything...

•••
•••
Yes. I asked Enom representative and got direct answer - All domain bought in this offer will have standard registration fee.

Discovernow, nice registrations. I hope you'll manage to return your investment with profit, and I hope you managed to negotiate some kind of discount for money you spent.

Looks like sale is over - I got mail 2 hours ago that deadline for ordering domains are in next 2 hours.

Matt,

I purchased all 5 names for a total of $16,500 with discounts. True cost is really only 60% of that which is $9,900 + standard renewal per year. (If I don't reinvest, IRS taxes me on state/federal level 40%.

I will bet all the naysayers $1,000 that I will 3x my money on these names at least within the next 2 years. Any takers, how about you Snoop:) With March Madness (NCAA basketball) going on right now, I am in the betting kind of mood:)

By the way, if you guys don't hear from me when the credit card statement comes in next month, tell the police my wife"murdered me" (lol) :)

Thanks, Jim

•••
To All,

Just curious....why are so many premium .tv names available to register at standard reg fee via name and godaddy?

Examples: Link.tv, Accounts.tv, stars.tv, shot.tv, shots.tv........

I am afraid to register them because something seems fishy?

What do you guys think?

Eric

•••
Examples: Link.tv, Accounts.tv, stars.tv, shot.tv, shots.tv........

I am afraid to register them because something seems fishy?

Interesting, looks like enom released some domains from their premium status. From the above list, according to enom.tv, all names are premium with premium reg fees, and whois shows Tv Corp registrar.

However, when I checked on couple of registars, shot & shots where available. I bought them on dynadot and they then become unavilable on other registars, but are still marked as premium at enom.

•••
Interesting, looks like enom released some domains from their premium status. From the above list, according to enom.tv, all names are premium with premium reg fees, and whois shows Tv Corp registrar.

However, when I checked on couple of registars, shot & shots where available. I bought them on dynadot and they then become unavilable on other registars, but are still marked as premium at enom.

is Dynadot still having their $12.95 sale for .tv? I'm seeing $21.99

•••

Yep, I registered debt.tv, tech.tv and timeshare.tv....I am waiting for the bomb to drop. I did chech the whois and it doesn't say me....but I did forward debt.tv to my .com website to see if I really had control of it and I goes to my website....so I don't know.

It seems a little too good to be true and I am just going to wait it out and see what happens.

Eric

•••
is dynadot still having their $12.95 sale for .tv? I'm seeing $21.99

$21.99

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yep, I registered debt.tv, tech.tv and timeshare.tv....I am waiting for the bomb to drop. I did chech the whois and it doesn't say me....but I did forward debt.tv to my .com website to see if I really had control of it and I goes to my website....so I don't know.

It seems a little too good to be true and I am just going to wait it out and see what happens.

Eric

Looks like many domains from premium list become available in the last hour. Dont know what will happen, but I'll register couple of names :)

btw. you should have go for link.tv :(

•••
is Dynadot still having their $12.95 sale for .tv? I'm seeing $21.99

I just regged some and $21.99 each for me as well.
I guess we can't ask for everything....lol

I just regged a couple of previous Premiums at reg fee...
Still waiting for the whois to reflect they are mine also???

Fingers Crossed.
Keep us posted on this everybody.

•••
I just regged some and $21.99 each for me as well.
I guess we can't ask for everything....lol

I just regged 10000 premium for $21.99. I dont think I'll be able to hold that domain, but I guess dynadot will give refund.

•••
me too
lets see what happens

•••
I just regged 10000 premium for $21.99. I dont think I'll be able to hold that domain, but I guess dynadot will give refund.

Holy Shi!

Good Luck!

•••
i just regged 10000 premium for $21.99. I dont think i'll be able to hold that domain, but i guess dynadot will give refund.

roflmao :d

•••
•••
Back