Dynadot

.tv Hot offer from Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
.TV changes...

I just got offer from Enom rep. to buy some premium domains (domain list I got has 54241 premium domains) for their premium price, but with standard reg fee in the future.

Some nice names in the list. I guess other got that offer too, but looks like nobody wants to talk about it while searching for gems :)

EDIT -- that offer expires today at mindnight, enom time :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are the odds of hitting the lottery.....seriously a $25,000 renewal for $22?

If you want to flip it quickly, I'll give you 50 for it.... lol

•••
What are the odds of hitting the lottery.....seriously a $25,000 renewal for $22?

A $25k annual renewal ... with a true current market value of how much? :red:

The chances are slim, IMHO ... but all of this "hot offer" and overnight "frenzy" is much to do about nothing, and simply there in order to create chatter and enthusiasm in advance of the upcoming .TV Sedo auctions beginning, no less, on April 1st. :laugh: :imho:
Nothing wrong with that ... but very little talk of selling the BiG names to actual End users who will then develop & promote the .TV's and its "ecosystem", the FACT that it's still pigeonholed in an inapproriate ccTLD (for the teeny isle of Tuvalu), that it has slumbered near the basement of all extensions for a DECADE, and the further dilution with new gTLD's coming down the pike; potentials such as .WEB, .VID and so on IMHO.

Just some observations,
Jeff B-)

•••
•••
Just some observations,Jeff B-)

Jeff,

Are u actively buying any names in any extension? Or does retired mean retired from domaining completely?

•••
Jeff,

Are u actively buying any names in any extension? Or does retired mean retired from domaining completely?

I've purchased .COM's and .ORG's recently ... and it's nice to be back from Retirement™, IMHO. :music: :talk:

Soon,
Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back