Dynadot

information Hospitalized -- Be Back Soon!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
As you might have noticed, I've posted none in the last several weeks. The reason isn't a good one: I've been hospitalized since maybe August 3rd or so. I'm still committed; luckily, there is WIFI here. I was diagnosed with a liver disease. It might be curable with a change in diet. Anyway, I'll be back in the fold soon. I just wanted to update the community :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Surprise to learn about that. Sad news! RIP randy...

•••
•••
:xf.cry: Life end's like that . He has seen @ Aug 3, 2017 , just before 7 days ...

Really feeling sad...

RIP ...

•••
•••
Very sad to hear this. RIP Randy. He was a great guy from what I know of him and had a chat with him in here in the chat.

•••
•••
As you might have noticed, I've posted none in the last several weeks. The reason isn't a good one: I've been hospitalized since maybe August 3rd or so. I'm still committed; luckily, there is WIFI here. I was diagnosed with a liver disease. It might be curable with a change in diet. Anyway, I'll be back in the fold soon. I just wanted to update the community :)

Get well soon bro, if you need anything ... weather its blood or any other help . Don't hesitate to message me

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
:(
Goodbye my old friend.
Keep it warm for me.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
:xf.cry:Rip!
Randy is no more
feeling sad.

james

•••
Oh My !!!.So sad to read that just when I saw the thread and about leaving a "get well soon" message.RIP Randy. How old is Randy?:xf.cry::xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
Totally Sad, See ya in the next life Randy

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back