NameSilo

domain homefor-sale dotcom

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sids70

Established Member
Impact
312
I registered this domain few days back.

the kw gets 16,600,000 Exact searches and 20,400,000 broad searches (as per adwords data)

I parked at Sedo and right away it got traffic.

Considering a hot kw with hyphen what would be ballpark estimate?

thanks all...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Usually you would want this to have two hyphens rather than the lopsided one. I dont feel a realtor would want it, singular, more a person selling their home or a web developer. But I still like it, low-mid xxx
 
0
•••
ZERO. IMO.

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but you left out a hyphen! This domain needs either two or none. Say grace, reboot, then try again.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back