Dynadot

advice Historical Domain Lookups

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mjamescork

Established Member
Impact
Quick question guys,

On Godaddy when I download my domain list in .csv i get the option of having previous and present data on whois look ups for each of my domains which is obviously interesting...Which tools/services/websites or techniques are good at doing this also, especially in bulk and on a daily basis historically as the GoDaddy download only allows me to view current day/week/month and previous day/week/month?

Is there a way of exporting this data direct from a source to my spread sheet, instead of manually.

Probably been asked before but thanks for any input.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow I didn't know about this option..is it free to obtain this historical whois data from GoDaddy?

•••
Yes, login and go to "manage domains"...in menu option is says "export list", just click and scroll down it will give option to tick boxes for whois data for current and past. Tick them then export. Go back to main menu and select "manage export lists" then just download and view in excel.

Wrote that off the top of my head but its roughly right. Do a bit of digging and you'll find it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back