Dynadot

domains Highlight Domains at NameLiquidate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I don't think that someone has started a thread for various people to list domain names in the expiry stream at NameLiquidate. I know there are individual threads, but I mean one thread that various people can contribute to.

I see this as having two kinds of contributions
  1. Your own names listed at NameLiquidate that you want to highlight
  2. Names you see there listed by others that you think are deserving of a shoutout
While people can post what they want, I think it might be helpful to be somewhat selective and in any one daily post highlight a limited number as opposed to simply listing all that you have in the expiry stream there.

Bob

PS There is a separate thread to give feedback on the name liquidation platform, with suggestions for improvements, so let's keep this thread specifically on listed domain names.

@DanSanchez

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
onlineblessings. com suited to a pray and praise portal
oaktreepub. com self-evident
scientists. cc scientists for climate change

< not my listings>

Last edited:
•••
Not mine :cigar:
Master*ates.com ( 19 years old )
India*uck.com ( 20 years old )

•••
Edited

Last edited:
•••
Anyone know how to get names you've listed on NameLiquidate to show the Estibot appraisal $?

I see a bunch show the Esti $ amount but i dont think any of mine are and they're mostly over $500 on estibot and several in the thousands..
Not quite the right thread for it as this is a showcase thread. I think in one of the other Epik threads someone else was having issues with Estibot appraisals not showing through Epik too. I think they have problems with it from time to time. The best place to ask for NameLiquidate questions is here.

•••
Anyone know how to get names you've listed on NameLiquidate to show the Estibot appraisal $?

I see a bunch show the Esti $ amount but i dont think any of mine are and they're mostly over $500 on estibot and several in the thousands..
I am not sure, but it possibly has to do if they are Epik registered (since Epik include that free for registrants) and if you have checked the Include Extra Information in your listings. @DanSanchez can probably clarify for sure, as I am just guessing.
Bob

•••
Really nice to see so many people adding their picks to this thread. Thank you! I see the thread is now past 5000 views!

Here are some (none my own domain names) that I noted today:
  • Zizi (.io). Not sure how the market is evolving for made-up words in .io, but short and the repetition makes it easily remembered and speakable.
  • StateRealEstate (.us) A large number of names listed with different states inserted for State. They are mainly 17 years old.
  • BrazilGym (.com) 9 yr old, no bids at time of writing.
  • sporting (.tv) I don't personally invest in .tv, but a TLD with consistent sales for good amounts and this name seems strong.
  • chain (.fm) Chain is a highly sought word. How do you think it works with .fm (an extension I have not followed closely)?
  • GoldBroker (.org) Seems nice fit to extension, and 17 yr old domain name.
  • scientists (.cc) My 5 yr trends study showed that .cc is growing stronger both in number and average resale price. Does this extend to words like scientists? Not sure (many .cc sales are acronyms and short numbers) but the name caught my eye.
  • contractor, contractors (.best). Both are currently listed, and I could see a monetized site working on these names. Trades (.best) is also listed, a similar area.
  • amateur (.world) Nice match across the dot on this one.
  • iHate (.golf). Well I don't hate golf, but a fun name for someone, perhaps.
  • crypto (.lib) I don't know this extension at all, but crypto is of course highly sought in general.
  • There are a number of other .io names right now, including CGL (.io)
  • A bunch of adult names are currently listed. That is not my thing, so if interested will need to do your own searching through those.
I see that the total number of names on NameLiquidate is over 1500 today. They also have instituted a reserve minimum price, in case that was holding you back from listing some of your higher-value names.

Thanks again for both readers and those who contribute to this thread with their picks.

Have a great day in domaining.

Bob

•••
I am not sure, but it possibly has to do if they are Epik registered (since Epik include that free for registrants) and if you have checked the Include Extra Information in your listings. @DanSanchez can probably clarify for sure, as I am just guessing.
Bob
Thanks Bob.

•••
•••
Have you published that study @Bob Hawkes ?

Yes it is part of the price and volume year by year study I published on the blog post in January. The last 4 years of average prices is given in this article (scroll to about the middle of the article for cc), and the preceding article looks at volume which also is solid for .cc. It looks like much of the sales though, are in names that appeal in Asia (acronym, numbers, short words).

It is not dramatic, but seems a steady slight rise. It was enough to convince me to grab the first two .cc that I have ever owned :xf.wink:.

Bob

•••
Yes it is part of the price and volume year by year study I published on the blog post in January. The last 4 years of average prices is given in this article (scroll to about the middle of the article for cc), and the preceding article looks at volume which also is solid for .cc. It looks like much of the sales though, are in names that appeal in Asia (acronym, numbers, short words).

It is not dramatic, but seems a steady slight rise. It was enough to convince me to grab the first two .cc that I have ever owned :xf.wink:.

Bob
Thanks Bob. I'll check it out. I'm not into .cc either, but I happen to own one which is a very high value keyword (the sort that would sell for 7 figures in .com), so I'm interested from that point of view.

•••
Last edited:
•••
A few I noticed today....(none of these are my own names)
  • StockBox (net) 21 yr old
  • witches (ca) -- mentioned by @Spex above as well. Need Canadian presence for .ca.
  • GamesLab (io) -- most io sales in one word, but this one might have future
  • TheBeginnersGuide (com) -- I think someone will take this 20 year old name
  • NJS (io) -- possibly New Jersey S... ?
  • ParisHotels (best) -- a number of names of this structure listed; development possibility?
  • coinfo (org) -- kind of like this contraction of coin and info, just half-day left
Hope you find some good names in the liquidation stream!

Bob

•••
NakaSushi. com Several sushi restaurants use this name. There is a business using the .org

< not my listing>

•••
Some I spotted (none are mine):
LiveStreamie .com
Marijuana .sc
URLselect .com
TorList .com
VictorianHotels .com
SurvivalGearGuide .com - aged 10 years, popular website niche
VRden .com - nice VR name
TaxHax .com - sure to get a bid
SalzTherapie .com - maybe one for our German friends? @frank-germany
There are a bunch of 17y/o .us domains (EMD's) like KentuckyRealEstate .us , etc, etc

•••
•••
Here are a few I noticed this morning.... (none are my own names). Currently just over 1400 names in the liquidation stream.
  • CXmonster (com) - Customer Experience a big thing, and CX is standard abbreviation
  • SherpaAI (com) - Like this for some sort of AI consulting firm
  • AdvancedTrack (com) - 21 yr old domain name
  • ToolCommunity (com) - Tool lending libraries a big thing in this area
  • augmentus (co) - Either as AugmentUs or a brandable augmentus
  • robotly (co) - Robot store, consultant, manufacturerer, service (also like NewsX in .co)
  • ADA (.best) - a number of possible uses for this acronym, although early to see trends in .best sales
  • accommodation (.best) - great reference site development possibilities. The com sold for $286,000 in 2014 in this word, that is taken in 163 TLDs and for sale in many.
  • 5rev (com) - mixed mode but very short, 5 nice number
  • ChargeRide (.com) is closing in about an hour from writing.
Why not share some names that caught your eye?

Bob

•••
I missed yesterday but the following that are not my own names attracted my attention
  1. snoozle (com) This 19 year old name just sounds cool to me! Sleep aids, nightwear, bedroom furniture, kids line of products, etc.
  2. Jennie (us) Either for a brand or for someone that wants their first name
  3. taxpayer (info) Generally not too enthusiastic on .info, but this one strong area for tax preparation, information, etc.
  4. CVcircle (com) Nice for some kind of recruiting, career assistance, etc., especially in academic areas.
  5. lend (solutions) Nice across dot match. Word lend registered in 180 TLDs.
  6. U-deal (com) Descriptive hyphenated name for value oriented commerce solutions
  7. infants (io) Traditionally .io is tech oriented, but seems broadening recent years. Gone in 48 TLDs.
And finally this one is mine:
  • mindful (best) Active keyword that has already sold in new extensions (.guide $500, .solutions $2400). High valuations Estibot $1600, GoValue $2100. Less than 2 days left. A standard modern era .best registration, so renewal is $19.99 at Epik.
Why not let us know some of your own picks from NameLiquidate?

Happy domaining,

Bob

Last edited:
•••
First time using NameLiquidate.

Added the following domains:
ChainApe.com
ChainPond.com
ChainPit.com
FeralHogControl.com
WalletScript.com
Decentralized247.com
SmartAfternoon.com
TokenExecutive.com
TokenGala.com
TokenSupplier.com

It's amazing how easy it is to add domains there. Kudos to all the guys behind NameLiquidate.com

Last edited:
•••
I missed yesterday but the following that are not my own names attracted my attention
  1. snoozle (com) This 19 year old name just sounds cool to me! Sleep aids, nightwear, bedroom furniture, kids line of products, etc.
  2. Jennie (us) Either for a brand or for someone that wants their first name
  3. taxpayer (info) Generally not too enthusiastic on .info, but this one strong area for tax preparation, information, etc.
  4. CVcircle (com) Nice for some kind of recruiting, career assistance, etc., especially in academic areas.
  5. lend (solutions) Nice across dot match. Word lend registered in 180 TLDs.
  6. U-deal (com) Descriptive hyphenated name for value oriented commerce solutions
  7. infants (io) Traditionally .io is tech oriented, but seems broadening recent years. Gone in 48 TLDs.
And finally this one is mine:
  • mindful (best) Active keyword that has already sold in new extensions (.guide $500, .solutions $2400). High valuations Estibot $1600, GoValue $2100. Less than 2 days left. A standard modern era .best registration, so renewal is $19.99 at Epik.
Why not let us know some of your own picks from NameLiquidate?

Happy domaining,

Bob
Thanks for sharing Bob, Taxpayer.info & Lend.solutions are two of mine that I've listed. :)

•••
A few weekend picks (none my own names):
  1. scheduling (.us) Nice across the dot phrase
  2. sans (.in) Sans, which in French means without, taken in 129 TLDs. Possible phrase across dot.
  3. SportGear (.net) 21 yr old domain name
  4. nest (.biz) 8 yr aged
  5. jigs (.io) Many different types of jigs makes this short domain versatile
  6. vendor (.world) 4 yr old, nice match across dot
  7. a-wish (.com) Hyphenated, but I think someone will take this 5 yr old name
Why not share your picks?

Bob

•••
A few weekend picks (none my own names):
  1. scheduling (.us) Nice across the dot phrase
  2. sans (.in) Sans, which in French means without, taken in 129 TLDs. Possible phrase across dot.
  3. SportGear (.net) 21 yr old domain name
  4. nest (.biz) 8 yr aged
  5. jigs (.io) Many different types of jigs makes this short domain versatile
  6. vendor (.world) 4 yr old, nice match across dot
  7. a-wish (.com) Hyphenated, but I think someone will take this 5 yr old name
Why not share your picks?

Bob
1,4 & 5 are mine, I'm really starting to like your picker Bob. (y)

•••
That is amazing - from 1200 domains today I pick 7 and 3 are yours. I hope they get bought. Scheduling .us is really nice.
Bob

•••
That is amazing - from 1200 domains today I pick 7 and 3 are yours. I hope they get bought. Scheduling .us is really nice.
Bob

And the day before you picked two of mine, taxpayer (info) & lend (solutions), so 5 of your last 14 are mine, and I have 51 listed. Pretty cool, thanks again Bob!

•••
•••
Just a few picks this morning (none are my own names)
  1. uLike (com) Not always a fan of u, but the short and direct nature seems definite possibilities
  2. BookPublisher (net) 20 yr old name
  3. dive (services) Obvious across dot meaning in this phrase
  4. EasyPay (app)
  5. BusinessWriting (org) Big application area, makes sense in .org
  6. AfricanSportsBet (com) closes in just a few hours as is ChineseSportsBet (com) Both names are well aged (16 yr old).
I see that currently just over 1300 names on NameLiquidate platform, of which about 1000 are .com.

Why not share your own picks?

Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back