Dynadot

domains Highlight Domains at NameLiquidate

NameSilo
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I don't think that someone has started a thread for various people to list domain names in the expiry stream at NameLiquidate. I know there are individual threads, but I mean one thread that various people can contribute to.

I see this as having two kinds of contributions
  1. Your own names listed at NameLiquidate that you want to highlight
  2. Names you see there listed by others that you think are deserving of a shoutout
While people can post what they want, I think it might be helpful to be somewhat selective and in any one daily post highlight a limited number as opposed to simply listing all that you have in the expiry stream there.

Bob

PS There is a separate thread to give feedback on the name liquidation platform, with suggestions for improvements, so let's keep this thread specifically on listed domain names.

@DanSanchez

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes I was surprised when it did not have bids a bit ago.

I am obviously just starting to try out NameLiquidate but one thing I like is the excitement that any name can go at any instant. The idea in traditional auctions that a bid extends ending, and then some auctions really don't end up being a sale, are anticlimactic.

There is something cathartic to listing a name, sending over the Auth Code, and then realizing, no matter the outcome, you have essentially made the decision and it is now out of your hands.

Hope it grows! Was a big step forward @RJ listing so many solid names.

Come on people, promote the names you like on NameLiquidate in this thread!

Bob

Actually, the domain owner can pull the listing. There is a misconception that once the auth code is submitted the ship has sailed. That is not true. However, once the domain is bought, the ship did sail since all sales are final. The verified registrant has sold the domain to the qualified buyer.

From a buyer's perspective that is the real power of this model unlikely any other major expiry auction where it is possible for the the former registrant to claw back a domain because it was the registrar that liquidated that name. It also means that we don't have to enforce 60 day locks as there was clear change of title.

For the folks who don't know it, when you buy a domain on Snapnames, the registrar will typically get 75% and the house (i.e. Snapnames) gets 25%. The registrant gets ZERO. However, the registrant has revenge because if there is a big sale, the registrant can often go back to the registrar and request a redemption.

Long story short: NameLiquidate is just getting started but it is superior by design from both the perspective of the buyer and the seller. The buyer gets clear title. The seller gets money. Also since prices bottom at $9, rather than $89 on Snapnames, a lot more inventory can be liquidated.

•••
So I will start off. Here are a few names that I have listed that I think might be interesting to someone.

In case you did not hear, @RJ the founder of NamePros, just listed a huge number of his names on NameLiquidate. See his list at this link. Many great names including these ones that stuck out for me: Article//Splash, Blog//Fun, Giant//Winner, halfers//, and Jar//Star in .com, and Accident//Center and ww//Rx in .org. I added some // to mask from search, in case owner or buyer does not want it indexed.

Some names (not my own) that I see listed and I think deserve a shoutout
  • North//Lauderdale (in.org) In last two hours, not yet bid. A number of other nice Geo
  • Funny//Stuff (.org) already has at least one bid, but still inexpensive
  • Lotta// (.org) No bids at time of writing!? Short pronounceable and 13 years old.
  • QATK (.com) Bids already in low $$$ on this 4L .com
  • connect//r/s (.com) This 9 yr old with no bids currently strikes me as a good brandable for anything connector related, electronic or virtual.
And now a few of my own:
  • waterfront.life Memorable name for real estate, vacation rentals, marine supplies, etc. Standard .life renewal. 155 TLDs reg in this term.
  • HomeCare.gdn Not much love for .gdn, but HomeCare is huge keyword sold for $350,000 in .com and even in multiple new gTLDs has sold for mid $$$. Estibot $1300, GoValue $1700. Standard renewal less than $10 pa at Epik.
  • wilderness.fishing Great across the dot match for an outfitter, guide, lodge, etc. Standard .fishing renewal.
  • sensors.world Great name for a store, manufacturer, reference site, etc. in sensors, electronics, Internet of Things. Standard .world renewal. 127 TLDs in term.
  • funny.claims Interesting name for a site related to unusual or outlandish claims, or to support the various insurance advertising around the idea of unusual claims. Nice descriptive match across dot and $2500 Estibot and $1700 GoValue. Standard .claims renewal.
Remember that the way the down auction works is that prices continuously decrease, getting eventually to $9 in final hour if no one takes them. Auth codes already at Epik, so all sales close. You can place a bid which will be activated when the down auction reaches that level, provided your account is either funded or has a valid credit card authorized.

Bob

•••
Thanks @Bob Hawkes for this cool initiative.

I was actually about to grab the domain AdBlockers.co, but someone else beat me to it by a few seconds. It was $9 plus the renewal fee. Smoking deal there.

Not everyone likes the $23 .CO renewal fee but ad blocking software is a category that is not going away anytime soon, and the Anonymize VPN technology does ad-blocking so it would have been a good one.

Anyway, congrats to buyer and seller. There are some deals on there for sure.

•••
Bargain hunters will also want to follow this:

https://marketplace.epik.com/daily-diamonds

Moments ago, someone who is very effective at Epik, bought the domain name PersonalHealthRecords.com for $9. This is a 2007 registration in an area that is no doubt going to get some innovation in the 2020's.

The same buyer just picked up Bali.Wedding also for $9.

Etc. If he starts a domain hedge fund, I think I will back it.

Daily Diamonds is our other Dutch auction. The inventory is fresh every 24 hours. It is Epik's exclusive expiry stream. The inventory there keeps improving.

•••
First few of requests.
  1. Would urge those listing names to be selective - pick out a handful of names you feel deserve highlighting.
  2. Also, thanks to those who have used this thread to promote names at NameLiquidate beyond only their own.
  3. Since this is in expired lists section of NamePros, urge people to, as my original post noted, list expiring domains at NameLiquidate. I am not asking you to check expiration dates, but when you promote your own please only ones that are near expiration. I do understand that Epik are using the platform for both expiration and other forms of liquidation.
  4. Finally, only post one list per day per member, and
  5. Normally list any one name only a single time.
  6. Keep this thread for actual name listings, placing ideas or questions about the NL platform elsewhere.
I am not trying to be over-controlling, but trying to keep this thread within the bounds of NamePros rules, and also a useful and efficient place to find some compilations of gems at NameLiquidate. I hope everyone understands. I have been delighted with how active this thread has become, and thank everyone for their contributions.

So what names did I notice today that I want to bring to your attention. Note none of these are my own names.
  • carinsurance.me This structure of name has sold in the .me extension. This 11 yr old domain is already at $75 in terms of bids.
  • musicalrevues.com This 11 yo domain has no offers at time of writing.
  • yourdreamstory.com Even though 3 words, positive message for this 3 yo .com. No bids.
  • bitcoinnewsdaily.com This 3 yo has a $9 bid currently.
  • outsourcesearch.com As companies outsource more and more, this might find meaningful use.
  • real-spanish.com No bids yet on this hyphenated descriptive domain name
  • eversafe.io While many sales in .io continue to be single word, EverSafe strikes me as a nice name in .io and the bid at time of writing is just $10.
  • extralist.com Combination of two simple words already at $35 bid. 10 years old.
  • btc.express BTC seems to sell in a variety of TLDs, no bid at time of writing
  • england.group A country in the .group TLD definitely has possibilities in travel or other areas.
  • moldoctors.com There are several names in the mold area, with this one my favourite. No bids.
I did not note any in particular but there are a ton of law and legal names currently listed, both geo and specific areas like DUI. Some have bids but many do not.

Thanks to everyone for participation, and look forward to your selective lists.

Bob

•••
The auctions were very active this morning and last night due to a slug of very strong names getting picked off long before they hit their reserves. A couple of new features to highlight:

Bargain Bin is live!

We finished a new "Bargain Bin" section where domains that hit their reserve will be held until they become locked or the auth code fails. There are some deals in there for sure.

https://nameliquidate.com/bargain

upload_2020-2-7_8-49-25.png

Filters are live
You asked for it and as promised, filters are live. Right now there are 1505 domains in the 7 day liquidation action. As the volume of inventory continues to grow, the filters will become a bigger factor. This combined with proxy bidding makes it especially worthwhile for people who have more money than time.

Overall, I think it is turning into a very nice solution for buyers and seller. Domain delivery is also really solid, including for the non-Epik domains. We have one case where a domain will need to be delivered at Godaddy because GD put a lock on a name.

We had a case where a seller attempted to renege on a sale, mostly because he was confused about the auction format. In the end he made good and is a happy seller. It was a reminder to make the onboarding process intuitive. Not everyone knows how reverse auctions work.

Thank you for liquidating.

•••
Bob I am very thankful for the energy and work you are expending in helping to identify early names on NameLiquidate! Very awesome. I expect some great names to be rolling through this platform over the coming months, and eager buyers looking for their treasure while they go through it. I myself have gotten some great enjoyment from it, as well as a couple awesome names that will be very useful for future projects. :xf.smile:

I listed a handful of names over this last week, in case anyone can use them. Various low prices, and they include a couple SEO targets, as well as a few great slogans or campaign concepts. If anyone is able to use them great!

justmycamera .com
muchtosee .com
gasgrillsmoker .com
rockmyway .com
endofviolence .com
askotherpeople .com
placemyordernow .com
rollmylife .com
looksoriginal .com
gymsforkids .com
meetyourman .com
toldto .com
increasedsize .com
teamrugged .com
ifeelperfect .com
ifeelterrible .com
aboutthewedding .com
fueldiscountcards .com
justforya .com
dontyoulaugh .com
growyourproject .com
precasted .com
theywillpay .com
buysomefriends .com
justgowalk .com
civilvote .com
thatmademyday .com
hereisthestory .com

Have an amazing start to your week and keep up the great work!

Last edited:
•••
Bob I am very thankful for the energy and work you are expending in helping to identify early names on NameLiquidate! Very awesome. I expect some great names to be rolling through this platform over the coming months, and eager buyers looking for their treasure while they go through it. I myself have gotten some great enjoyment from it, as well as a couple awesome names that will be very useful for future projects. :xf.smile:

@Intelliname has started moving domains to Epik for which we are thankful. We hope to help him sell a lot of domains in the coming months.

I will say this. He is extremely intelligent. He is also the only person I know that I know personally that gets more done in a day than I do. I happens to also be a Christian. We became friends.

@Intelliname is also one of the few outside people who has been granted a comprehensive inside look at the company, meeting with many of our staff and auditing many of our projects.

I sure hope he starts posting more top picks in Bob's thread.

Last edited:
•••
A few picks or today. I looked into the reserve on each of these. Unfortunately, some of the nicest names have high reserves. #4 and #13 are my own - I do not know the owners on any others.
  1. DERH .com 16 yr aged speakable 4L, although $450 reserve
  2. LearnForensics .com 15 yr old with $69 reserve
  3. SecureBar .com A security, device, or bar term, or something else? 19 yr aged, easily remembered and just the minimum reserve of $9
  4. ebikes .site Just minimum $9 reserve on this new extension for a hot sector
  5. cuisine .best Estbot is $2600 on this reversal of best cuisine. And just the minimum $9 reserve.
  6. teaches .net This 21 yr aged name has $69 reserve
  7. workouts .world Great across the dot match and just the minimum $9 reserve.
  8. ExpressRecipes .com Memorable phrase with $69 reserve
  9. PMO1 .com Easily remembered 13 year aged alphanumeric carries just minimum $9 reserve. For Canadians PMO means Prime Minister's Office! :xf.grin:
  10. bunkable .com This is a word in urban dictionaries, has $69 reserve. Cute bedroom furniture business name, but figurative uses possible too, or maybe summer camp reference site.
  11. SunSite .com This 20 yr aged name is perhaps my favourite on list. Unfortunately $320 reserve.
  12. states .top The .top does not carry much love outside of China, but memorable across the dot phrase in this name with a $2500 Estibot and just $9 minimum reserve.
  13. tidal .site Nice name for a tides reference site, guide to seaside vacations, tidal power, etc. $1100 Estibot and just the $9 reserve.
  14. sibsky .com Nice sound brandable only carries $20 reserve.
In case you missed it, NameLiquidate reported some stats. Over first 5 months more than 1000 sales on NameLiquidate, of which 89.6% were .com. 3.2% .org, 2.7% .co, 1.0% .net, 0.6% .io and smattering of others including .best, .exchange and .network new extensions.

Thanks to @DanSanchez and @Rob Monster for the NameLiquidate platform, and look to more and more use going forward. I see the number of names on site keeps edging up. Today just over 1500 on the auction part of the site.

Many heads are better than one (especially if the one is mine :xf.eek:) so why not share your own picks?

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Here are some I noticed this morning. Unless stated otherwise, they have $9 minimum reserve price - note this does not mean they will necessarily reach that price, in the Dutch auction format they count down until someone grabs them. None of these are my names, nor do I know the owners. There are no affiliate links.
  1. Seoul.gg $99 reserve. Don't know .gg market, and how city names sell, but seemed elegant.
  2. SmartVantage.com This 18 yr aged name has many use possibilities.
  3. BuildSwift.com Perhaps home kits, builder site, DIY, or building as in coding. 16 yr aged.
  4. GlobalHealth.xyz Normally not a fan of 2-word new gTLDs, but important sector.
  5. FarmerJones.com What great name for vegetable market, and 24 yr aged.
  6. SingleChoice.com Advocacy, review, consulting, etc. $88 reserve, 20 yr aged.
  7. PayRent.online An umbrella service for apartment owners?
  8. Milanville.com Not so much a pick as an observation. Apparently a USA town/village in Pennsylvania of only 500 people, but the domain name carries $2000 Estibot and is 18 yr aged. Name feels elegant. Any way to use in relation to famous Italian city by same name?
  9. Saudia.cc
Remember to do your own research, and recheck anything of importance to you.

I have managed to get some nice names (well at least I think they are nice! :-,) in recent weeks at NameLiquidate, and hope you did too! A few times I did not set my bid high enough, and someone else took great names:(. If that was you, congratulations on great acquisitions.(y)

Please post your own favourites, whether names you have listed, or ones you spotted, or a mix. I think it is preferable to be selective - i.e. if you have listed 50 names rather than post the entire list of 50, pick out maybe 5 or 10 that you want to highlight. In case you think posting here does not matter, overnight I picked up the first name posted above by @greatbiz, a name I would probably have overlooked without the mention.

Best wishes for 2021 - may all your domain acquisitions bring gold (at least a tiny bit, or BTC)!

Bob

Last edited:
•••
I fear that we will get lost in this seldom traversed part of NamePros, but for a few days more plan to keep listing some names I notice, and hope that others will do so too, please!

First for some names that are not my own:
d-ledger.com This could mean distributed ledger, a nice blockchain connotation, no bids, just few hrs left
forotopia.com A lot of possible brandables, including this 4 yo one with topia ending. No bids yet.
slim.care $1600 Estibot on this one that has good across the dot match. No bids yet.
deliverra.com Another brandable, with a double r, many possible uses, 2 yo, no bids yet.
simplecredit.net Memorable .net
motor.care Huge area for this great across dot match. 2 yo, no bids.
groow.ca Not many .ca on NL, but this double o could be used in gardening, canna, investment.
photostock.co Also have photoedit in .co on NL. No bids yet.
nametornado.com Periodically see people looking for a name for branding/naming.
tswa.org Probably numerous acronym possibilities here t, a especially, in this 7 yo 4L .org without bids yet.
canadavacations.info This 5 yo could be developed into a monetized site.

And finally for one of my own....
delivered.fun Delivered monthly boxes a big trend, with various craft, food, reading etc. options. This could work well for a service with fun family activities. Also a cute name for a comedian personal site. No bids yet.

Thanks for reading. Why not add your own little list of picks?

Bob

Last edited:
•••
4L.com GALORE!! Five LLLL.com at NameLiquidate.

1. yinq (com)

2. ofoj (com)

3. iqud (com)

4. uxka (com)

5. jihb (com)

Wooo my 2000th post :)

Last edited:
•••
Are the sales on this platform reported anywhere?
I am not associated with Epik, but I believe the answer is no. Epik sales in general are not reported to NameBio unless an individual seller or buyer does so. @DanSanchez or @Rob Monster can correct if this is wrong or planned to change.

I actually would see some danger in having sales at NameLiquidate reported, as the vast majority of sales, I presume, are not until the domain gets down to the $$ range in the down auction. The domainer who buys them might not want the actual precise acquisition price out there.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Do you believe in sharing sales with domain community? didnt even want to show me NL prices on domains i bid/watching on that I lost.

it sucks when somebody swoops in BIN, and it says you “lost” without say the final price sold
Given it's a reseller network, they most likley don't want priced logged online somewhere which can hurt future negotiations, so it works in your favor also.

•••
Really like several of the names you selected for your picks @NicTraders, especially TradersTrends .com. It just sounds so nice.

Thanks for joining the party, @Michael Cyger and best wishes for RopeIt .com, nicely aged memorable name that could be applied many ways - I see it already has at least one bid. Also glad to hear that you are developing a SOP on NameLiquidate for DNAcademy.

Here are some of my picks for the day....
  1. thrifty .app Surprise to see a short dictionary word with obvious application for savings, budget etc. apps in liquidation.
  2. RentalBooths .com I think we will in new economy see more "pop up" type shops to sell and promote locally, and this seems a nice name for a service related to that.
  3. calve .org This dictionary word means two different things, one related to cows giving birth and another related to icebergs splitting. Could it find figurative use?
  4. dietetic .net This 16 year old dictionary word name carries a $1300 Estibot.
  5. HockeyCams .com Sports will eventually come back, and definite development possibilities for this 11 year old name.
  6. EduSplash .com Education and mentorship names have a new life of late.
  7. RackType .com We have many kinds of racks, and this memorable name is 15 years old and carries a $1000 Estibot valuation.
  8. healtha .co Possible brandable in a popular area.
  9. profimatics .com Another possible brandable, this one contracting profit with matics, which comes from the Latin meaning to automate.
  10. recent .world Fantastic match across the dot in this name that carries a $1000 Estibot.
  11. STATERealEstate .com or .us Many highly aged (e.g. 18 year old) names with this structure and various states to choose from.
  12. PastaBasket .com Like this as a restaurant name. Also several other domains with pasta in liquidation.
  13. ServiceGirls .com This 12 year old name would be a nice fit for a site that encouraged service learning for girls in the community.
  14. GroupRates .org Many organizations offer group rates in various services and products. I think this is one area that .org works well. The name is 9 year aged.
Remember to find any name just go to NameLiquidate and enter it in search.

That is it for my picks. Why not share your own? Many heads are better than one!

None of the ones listed above are my own names, but if you want to see a couple of mine you could scoot.best over to NameLiquidate and then PlayIt.best :xf.grin:

After names finish their 7 days on Name Liquidate without being purchased, if still time available, they go to Bargain section. So just because a name you wanted is no longer in the down auction, it may still be available. Typically there are about 1000 names in each segment.

Take care and thanks for reading and sharing,

Bob

Last edited:
•••
I just wanted to thank @DanSanchez and @Rob Monster for the NameLiquidate platform. I think it is clearly making traction, with increasing numbers of names listed and people talking about it and browsing it. Nice to see a discussion on it at yesterday's domain social hours. The more buyers and sellers who visit site, the better for all.

Also, wanted to thank all those who have contributed, read, and commented on the posts in this thread. Did you know that of the 279 threads in this section, this thread has quickly become the second most viewed (more than 14,000 views) and second most replied thread in the entire external section.

To celebrate that, I decide to pick up a domain name myself on the site this morning (I had sold a couple earlier, but never actually purchased one - trying to be restrained in acquisitions of late). It was a domain name registered at Epik, so everything was particularly smooth. Within 2 minutes the domain name was in my account, and I had it listed for sale on Epik Marketplace and with an Epik lander page all within the hour. So if you were the owner of DomainsPriced.com, thanks for listing it on NameLiquidate, and I am happy to be the new owner. Yes, although I have listed it for sale, it does pass my test of a name I could and would have interest in developing.

Enough about my name, on to today's picks....
  1. Sadia .net Nice 22 yr aged .net that is used as both a first and last name, as well as having a melodic sound. The name is registered in 51 TLDs, a number for sale. The reserve on this one is $450, though,
  2. WatchLiveNews .com Three words but descriptive meaning. 14 yr aged. $69 reserve.
  3. RoboTaxi .global No reserve on this autonomous taxi related name in the .global extension.
  4. Statistika .org Possible brandable, 18 year aged, just $10 reserve.
  5. TrashPage .com We all struggle with getting recycling and reuse optimum, and this would be a descriptive name. No reserve, and well aged at 19 yr.
  6. lifelong .io This strikes me as possibly the stellar name on this list, and just carries a $20 reserve.
  7. multipurpose .space Nice match across the dot suitable for either architects or consultants in the flexible-space sphere, or possibly space sharing service, as well as a DIY reference site. Just the $9 minimum reserve. I am biased on this one though :xf.wink:
That's it, why not share your own picks! Only the last one is my own.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hey Rob!

How does Epik workout what does in the daily diamonds.

I’ve listed a bunch on Epik - that should’ve definitely featured as they were total steals :)

Aha, we should make that more clear in the UX. I think many folks around here know that this is a our internal expiry stream -- domains that are listed the day before we delete them to redemption status.

The term "diamonds" was a reference to "diamonds in the rough". There are a few folks who are building some very nice portfolios off of the backs of NameLiquidate and Daily Diamonds.

@Ala Dadan, @Sumeeth - Check the UX and review to make more intuitive.

•••
I hope others will add their own picks, but to try to keep a bit of momentum here are ones that caught my eye at NameLiquidate today.

dlsdb.com This short com already into $$$ and bid/ask will probably meet soon, so get it if you want it. DB nice ending on this 8 yo name.
hometestkits.org This 6 yo .org without bids currently defines an important commercial area.
y.gripe Yes, a one letter domain! No bids. Just over 1000 names registered in this TLD, but the one letter does make a nice phrase with the TLD.
masque.co This is the word for mask in French. Various applications in costumes, drama, etc., and no bids at time of writing.
alwaysrebels.com Versatile possibilities in this memorable 3 yo name. No bids.
moonpolis.com I'm a fan for astronomical themes and this 11 yo with no bids seems interesting, but how would it be used? Elegant name though! Now in last day at auction.
cooks.life Nice for kitchen aids, recipes, cooking hints and ideas. No bids yet.
best-website.org A descriptive 7 yo hyphenated org.
bluequilt.com Quilts are a niche, but a number of quilt related names in liquidation including this one. This 10 yo might be a brand inside or outside the world of quilting.
domain-availability.net A hyphenated .net, but it is descriptive. 7yo, no bids
funnyads.us Obvious site development possibilities here if you are into .us. Works as phrase with us as well as country code. 7 yo, no bis.
ideasforabusiness.com No doubt this 10 yo name descriptively defines what the site would be about. Only a day and a half left, and no bids.
me2.club No bids currently.
hollo.co This is a dictionary word, has a nice sound with the .co, no bids yet.
office-for-rent.com 3 word and 2 hyphens, but clear what this would be used for. No bids.

All of the above are not mine. And finally one of mine currently on the site:
crispr.pw CRISPR gene editing is huge scientific breakthrough, although with ethical issues. This exact match to acronym may be of value if we interpret pw as Personal Wellness for example, or as a site for a researcher using the conventional professional web meaning. The .com sold for 5-figures.

Why not share your own list of a few? Have a great day everyone!

Bob

PS Just in case not clear, there are no affiliate links in this message. I have not been compensated or encouraged in any way to produce these lists, and except the one of my own names, I have no affiliation with owners and don't even know who the owner is. I started this thread with the premise that many heads are better than one, and hoped to start a new model of community highlighting of interesting names. I have no association with Epik, although do like the idea of domainers getting a portion of the proceeds from their expiring domain names, and I am therefore a fan of NameLiquidate and have some of my names listed there. This selection is merely my opinion, in most cases based on limited analysis. Remember you should do your own research and you are responsible for your own domain investing decisions.

Thanks Bob.

It is pretty active on the Sales side. There are some definite deals happening -- win-win for buyers and sellers. To help get the word out, I have asked engineering to experiment with a technology called ActivityPub that will allow us to syndicate a decentralized data feed of both domain sales and new listings. I believe NameBio and possibly NamePros will be interested in visualizing the data in a data widget.

@vitigo

•••
Here are some domain names at NameLiquidate that caught my eye. These are just based on first impressions, and I have not looked into aspects like TM, so do your own research if some are of interest to you. The only one of the following that is mine is the little monster #9.
  1. 123Tunes .com Easily remembered, some decent sales in mixed mode domain names.
  2. men .st Obviously a high value short word. What is the .st TLD you ask? It is an island nation off west equatorial Africa, São Tomé and Príncipe.
  3. VPNZ .org VPN with the letter z, obvious possibilities in this 4L .org
  4. remodel .website Not many sales in this TLD, but possibly saleable at right place. Few hours left.
  5. ah .coach Memorable expression and just 2L.
  6. JUXK .com A number of aged 4L in the auction, and this is my favourite. 13 yr old, has UX (User eXperience) in center, and jux k i a sense pronounceable.
  7. DOBQ .com Another aged 13 yr old 4L. Starts with common algorithm for Date Of Birth
  8. 2999 .live Do numbers sell in .live? I have not looked into it.
  9. appraisal .monster Imagine a service that could appraise the value of almost anything - that is the idea of an appraisal monster! New extension, not clear what future would be.
  10. ManageMoney .club Another new extension name closing in next few hours
  11. reduce .email A domain phrase that expresses what a lot of us would like to see happen!
  12. private-casino .com Casino names often in demand, and word private logical
  13. calligraph .org This is an actual word that means to write in calligraphic style. Seems would work for brandable if priced right.
  14. 8B0 .com A few of these NLN combinations in liquidation. What do you think?
  15. c .bit What is the .bit extension you say? Well it is not part of the centralized DNS system so does not automatically resolve. It is related to the Namecoin system, and is a decentralized alternate name system. Read more here. There are several other short .bit at liquidate, including another single letter.
Have a great day.

Bob

Last edited:
•••

It would be nice for the sales to be reported even if only to the domain investor community. It would be a good indication of the activity on this platform.

•••

It would be nice for the sales to be reported even if only to the domain investor community. It would be a good indication of the activity on this platform.

The sales are not being reported individually, but we could prepare a report of activity to help you gauge how much goes on in terms of sales. There is a big push for getting the systems dialed in this week, after that we can focus on reporting more data for sure.

•••
Concentrated mainly on some names closing soon in today's list from the NameLiquidate platform. Only #3 is my own name.
  1. welcome .money Nice phrase for some kind of personal budget or savings site. Would be a fantastic financial blogger name.
  2. StarterName .com Descriptive name for a name for value-oriented domain sales or names specifically for startup businesses and organizations.
  3. appraisal .monster Descriptive phrase for any sort of appraisal service. Low renewal fee. Closes 3 hr.
  4. DigWe .com An organization or business wanting to brand around the idea of we, co-creation and the sharing economy. Name is 11 yr old aged
  5. aidsco.com This 5 year old name that starts with AI or Aid, and ends with co has definite possibilities
  6. jobuza .org Yes, RT possible confusion with s/z and an .org rather than .com, but strikes me as a nice brand for any kind of job service or reference site.
  7. 09909999 .com Usually 7N not noticed, but this pattern would be easily remembered.
  8. buccket .com Double c from conventional spelling, in this brandable name. Various kinds of buckets.
  9. FaceRental .com At first I said what, and then realized this would be a perfect name for a costume and mask rental service. I suspect those are hurting now, but a name to be ready when they come back.
  10. US-job .com Another descriptive job service name. Estibot $1000.
I did not isolate any individual ones in this poll, but there are a large number of meaningful .co names currently in the list.

In case you missed it, @equity78 just posted a comprehensive interview with @Rob Monster that has a segment about the origin, operation and plans for the NameLiquidate platform.

Tip: Although you can readily order the list you see at NameLiquidate by name, current price, closing time, or name age, remember that by using the DownloadInventory button you can get a spreadsheet compatible version to use for other ways to analyze the data of interest to you.

Have a great day, and why not look over the NameLiquidate current inventory and share a few of the names that stand out for you?

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Im shocked cant see reserves :xf.eek:

Bid $9 if dont believe me :xf.grin:

There is a sly way to see reserves but it takes time to go one at a time. One of the new additions will be a watch list. The reserve is revealed when you realize the price no longer drops. All domains will run 7 day auctions now.

In your case Samer, since you are happy to disclose the fact that it has no-reserve, I will use that to get more eyeballs on your listing. The same goes for anyone that wants to make this public.

I think marking names that are NO-RESERVE inside of NL will be added to the list of additions this time around.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back