.tv High-Tech Trading Cards

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MicroGuy

Miembro EspecialTop Member
Impact
1,493
I've started thinking of .TV domains as high-tech trading cards.

Most of us have way more that we could ever possibly develop. They usually are traded back and forth between other domainers. And it's fun!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I do not have any more Queens.tv, go fish.
 
0
•••
MicroGuy said:
I've started thinking of .TV domains as high-tech trading cards.

Most of us have way more that we could ever possibly develop. They usually are traded back and forth between other domainers. And it's fun!

It's funny you mention this... i had the EXACT same thought the other day, but about all of my domains - not just .tv

It's a good analogy!

:)
 
0
•••
bigdipper said:
It's funny you mention this... i had the EXACT same thought the other day, but about all of my domains - not just .tv

It's a good analogy!

:)

Yeah....all domains for me too. I just didn't want to be off topic. Great minds think alike. :)
 
0
•••
when I was 12 - 17 I was big into baseball cards. Buying/selling/trading attending tradeshows having my own booths etc...

Domains to me are very similar. You buy a pack and you never know what you will get. I remember buying packs for $18.00 cause there was a guaranteed autograph card. You just didn't know which one you will get.

With the .tv names you never know how well it will or won't do. You need to wait, check out beckett mag... I mean .tv domain sales and traffic and hopefully it will keep increasing in value.
 
0
•••
I'll trade ya 3 dot mobi's , and a LLLL.com for a keyword dot tv...

.
 
0
•••
recluse99 said:
I'll trade ya 3 dot mobi's , and a LLLL.com for a keyword dot tv...

.

Everyone knows that keyword .tv is worth more then 5 dot mobis and 2 4 l .coms
 
0
•••
I think you mean 500 .mobis.
 
0
•••
TheBulldog said:
I think you mean 500 .mobis.

I didnt want to be rude
 
0
•••
.tv is very interesting now...........
 
0
•••
Do not turn this thread into disparaging other extensions, Greg did not start the thread for that reason. Thank you
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back