Wanted - Domain Name Trading Service for our Industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
Wanted - Domain Name Trading Service

This could be a great business..

The field is wide open, as domaining breaks its "infancy" as a trade.. I am only seeing 3 big domain forums, period..

When I was young, I used to trade baseball cards.. this was one of the most effective ways to build my collection..

Now, imagine how many domainers there are, potential traders, on the 3 forums alone? How many more will come if there was an active domain trading service? It's fun!

..plus, I like the idea opened of trading many domains up for one domain.

Let's face it.. many domainers are often broke; but, trading can always be considered 24/7! Plus, who here likes low ball offers for their domains?! If anything, one might come out better with a trade then moving a domain for $XX etc..

Anyone considering starting a domain name trading/escrow service!

The industry needs you!

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
..like evaluatexyz I want instant domains' trading 10 for 1!

What are the implications (marketing) often overlooked domainers portfolio circulation!

•••
since domain names the first digital assets, like others now, there could or should be a domain swapping service?

1 for 10! chat!!

this post opped 2007
i started january 1999 hundreds .coms one and done sales only (now 40 wwwtypos #1 = traffic/combined)

like NP community, vast awareness + circulating of domains among holders goal, and developers, with trading offer services would save years.. we don't know who, has what in portfolios' enough

-Dennis Zabala

Last edited:
•••
our hobbied trade's growth limited really to beyond just $ and end-user sale

•••
For example:

I offer you us10y.com & nftstaking.com + अं.com

3:1 what's wrong

For what?? $$

U got?!!

•••
Last edited:
•••
There's a domain trading section of this forum you can always use to finance, lease or trade your names...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back